SOLD 1HDTFT H151 combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

I am in Europe right now and one of my suppliers offered me a good running 1HDTFT with H151 transmission and full time 4wd transfer case. I have already spend to much of my budget on this trip to buy one of these hard to find but high dollar combos. I asked for a compression test and they performed one and the results came back and where excellent. The donor truck has around 220 k miles and it is a solid runner but rusty. If anyone in the US wants this I can get it but the decision needs to be made quickly as the engine and tranny are still in the donor truck and I have less then 2 weeks untill the cut off date for my container.

I can bring it here to TX in a crate ready to be shipped to the new owner

8500$ for engine and transmission combo

Last edited:
7C21FCEA-BFC7-4D8F-AB33-18CCA18FD41C.jpeg
B60B4F54-C2D1-41B9-A53C-4AA74FEE061C.jpeg
FF6AB077-044B-4575-8B60-E8EEE37C9657.jpeg
C022A387-535A-4CDA-BA5D-C438A91EE8F7.jpeg

The cabin to engine LHD engine bay harness is worth its weight in gold as it is NLA. Whomever buys this from Joe, should ask him for EVERY conversion related item available on the donor. Great opportunity for someone. This donor being LHD will make someone's swap very painless.

GLWS Joe. :)

I am interested, but I would need all the harnesses and just about everything else I need to do a conversion.
What would the shipping cost be?
If the truck is running, why not just buy the whole truck?

Cant come to the US whole. Has to be a half cut at least.

Tried talking my sis into ponying up for it. Great long term power plant for a US 80. Smile every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom