1fz-fe turbo build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
This is my first post on this site so take it easy with the salt. I am installing a turbo on my Cruiser 100 petrol. Reason is that, here in UAE there are huge dunes that are super steep that make you wail for more power. But, since I am a complete noob in this matter so I am just gonna be converting the motor. Again I say CONVERTING so that when i get more experienced and s*** it is gonna be easier to upgrade the already done setup. So the power gains I am aiming for is nothing special just 50-70 hp on 7-10 psi. I am looking for the most cost efficient way to do this so that i don't just burn money. I am trying to stick to stock internals as much as possible. Gonna be using an ebay turbo kit because after a week or so I am gonna switch to better turbo charger. I have a manifold coming in aswell. The parts I am using are nothing special.

What I need help on is about what I am gonna be needing after the installation of the turbo?
Bigger injectors probably, but what else. Also is the exhaust hooked with an 02 sensor? It's a 2001 model GCC specs. I tried looking under but it is a bit hard. Also, how good are the stock internals? I read somewhere that they can do 450 whp which is believable since these engines are so tough out of the factory. Also, what oem parts should I replace to keep the long life of the engine. Finally, Dyno tune?
Thanks

You're far more likely to get answers on the 1FZ in the 80 section here. 95% of the 100s here are the 2UZ V8. There's several folks that have turbo'd 80's you could chat with.
thanks Suggest a guys name? I am lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom