For Sale 1999 Landcruiser with mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rare find: 1999 Landcruiser 110K miles with old man emu suspension lift, Slee front diff drop, ultra rare Australian part time 4wd kit, custom front and rear tube bumpers, factory rear locker, timing belt done at 100k miles, entire brake system redone by Toyota, newer low mile cv axles, third row seats, completely under coated( zero rust). Exterior has couple dents and pinstripes from bushes. Interior really clean except driver seat has rips on bottom portion, no headrest on third row seating and mesh map holder gone on back of front passenger seat. Not a show car but well cared for and every single thing works flawlessly. This vehicle is on the Big Island in HAWAII. If you live on the mainland come buy it, do all the trails/adventures here ( only island with lots of 4x4), you can stay in my vacation rental if you like then ship it back. $13000 firm. Pics on Craigslist. For details, pics or questions. Ian 808-333-1234

Buyer will want Undercarriage pictures and carfax or maintenance proof....

A '99 with 110k mi. Wow. Would love pics without having to text.

1999 land cruiser @thammer62 Found it
00F0F_6QckNMGbzRr_600x450.jpg

00H0H_iE7ForN3qNn_600x450.jpg

00a0a_k4LvKqALwr9_600x450.jpg

My buddy just bought one that color. Weird color but cool.

I bet there is some amazing off-roading in Hawaii. GLWS.

a bit more, please. everyone here wants more pictures especially of the underside and notes on rust, timing belt, etc. thanks!

a bit more, please. everyone here wants more pictures especially of the underside and notes on rust, timing belt, etc. thanks!
Serious buyers can contact me and we can talk details and specific pics of desired areas can be provided.

In the unlikely event this doesn't sell by the end of May, I could look at it for anyone interested. :)

It's still FS on Craigslist. If anyone's interested I can take a look next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom