For Sale 1997 FZJ80 Minden, LA. USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have for sale my 1997 LEXUS LX 450 with 179,800 miles and NO Rust (no front and rear lockers). It is equipped with Slee Front and Rear Bumper and armor underneath, Front Runner Roof Rack w/accessories, Metal Tech Sliders, Warn 9000 winch, Dual Battery setup but not wired, OME Heavy Load 2.5" lift, Cooper LT 285-75-R16 tires, 7 PIN Mod with CDL switch, Husky Floor Liners, LED lights interior dome and doors, LED reverse lights

Maintenance done at 170,000: Birfields with all new Toyota OEM parts, All fluids changed with synthetic, Crankshaft seal and distributor seal changed, New Toyota OEM spark plugs/wires, and tube seals, New Fan clutch, thermostat, and all coolant hoses replaced, New Toyota OEM fuel injectors, New Toyota OEM power steering pump, New Toyota OEM EGR system, New Toyota OEM Air-switching valves/Charcoal Cannister, Toyota OEM Fuel Pump Screen and Filter, New Toyota OEM CDL acuator, New Toyota OEM alternator, Clear coat

I have a good bit of spare parts including OME medium springs for the rear and other 80 series parts that will go with the vehicle.

Everything works on this vehicle except Drive light on dashboard indicating gear position. I have all receipts for parts indicated above.

I am asking 16,500 and I can send additional photos by request.

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6495.JPG

IMG_6497.JPG

IMG_6498.JPG

IMG_7515.JPG

That's gorgeous! GLWS

That's gorgeous! GLWS

Thanks sanshin...hate to sell it but my wife wants out of the 100 into a 200. I am keeping the 100 series and don't have room for three.

I have for sale my 1997 LEXUS LX 450 with 179,800 miles and NO Rust (no front and rear lockers). It is equipped with Slee Front and Rear Bumper and armor underneath, Front Runner Roof Rack w/accessories, Metal Tech Sliders, Warn 9000 winch, Dual Battery setup but not wired, OME Heavy Load 2.5" lift, Cooper LT 285-75-R16 tires, 7 PIN Mod with CDL switch, Husky Floor Liners, LED lights interior dome and doors, LED reverse lights

Maintenance done at 170,000: Birfields with all new Toyota OEM parts, All fluids changed with synthetic, Crankshaft seal and distributor seal changed, New Toyota OEM spark plugs/wires, and tube seals, New Fan clutch, thermostat, and all coolant hoses replaced, New Toyota OEM fuel injectors, New Toyota OEM power steering pump, New Toyota OEM EGR system, New Toyota OEM Air-switching valves/Charcoal Cannister, Toyota OEM Fuel Pump Screen and Filter, New Toyota OEM CDL acuator, New Toyota OEM alternator, Clear coat

I have a good bit of spare parts including OME medium springs for the rear and other 80 series parts that will go with the vehicle.

Everything works on this vehicle except Drive light on dashboard indicating gear position. I have all receipts for parts indicated above.

View attachment 1321602

View attachment 1321603

View attachment 1321604

View attachment 1321605

View attachment 1321613

I have attached some more photos.

View attachment 1321602

View attachment 1321603

View attachment 1321604

View attachment 1321605

View attachment 1321613

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7681.JPG

IMG_7682.JPG

More Photos

IMG_7686.JPG

IMG_7687.JPG

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7689.JPG

IMG_7692.JPG

More Photos

IMG_7700.JPG

IMG_7702.JPG

IMG_7703.JPG

IMG_7710.JPG

IMG_7712.JPG

View attachment 1321602

View attachment 1321603

View attachment 1321604

View attachment 1321605

View attachment 1321613

SOLD. 09-18-2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom