SOLD 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
SOLD 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition
Miles: 275K

After a ton of deliberation, I have purchased a new project and I now must sell my 1997 40th Anniversary 80 series Landcruiser. This is an amazing rig that has been babied all of its live. I have had many people tell me it is the cleanest 80 series they have ever come across but you will have to determine that on your own..
😉
What is most impressive beyond its condition are the maintenance records that have been kept with this vehicle from the day it was driven off the lot. I have a book of over what seems like 1000 receipts of everything that has ever been done to this truck.

It’s History:
Original Owner

The truck was purchased new on April 12th, 1997 from Seeger Toyota in Creve Coeur Missouri (suburb of St. Louis, MO.) The original owners were meticulous, non smokers, maintained the truck in every aspect per the recommended maintenance schedule offered by Toyota. Original owner maintained the truck at Seeger Toyota as well as Lou Fusz Toyota in St. Louis over the time of ownership.
2nd Owner (Me)
I purchased this truck from the original owner (it was for sale by owner) on Oct. 20th, 2004 with 143K miles on the odometer. I owned the truck built it up and enjoyed from Oct. 2004 to Nov. 2007.
3rd Owner
Sold the truck to the owner of Voodoo LandCruisers in Nov of 2007 with 165K miles on the odometer. He continued the over the top maintenance and record keeping that the original owner and I had kept over the years + more.
Purchased it back
As time had passed I missed the truck so much that I convince him to sell it back to me. I purchased it back in Nov of 2013 with 190K miles on the odometer.
The truck has only had 3 owners in its life. It has been loved, babied and has always been maintained with factory Toyota parts from the day it was new. It was more than likely overkill but worth it IMO to use Toyota parts for near everything.

Modifications
Traction / Suspension:

Factory Front/Rear Electric Lockers
7 Pin center diff lock Mod
Old Man Emu Springs - OME851 / OME 860
Old Man Emu Shocks - N73 / N74E
Old Man Emu Steering Damper - SD24
Old Man Emu Caster Correction Bushings - CA77B
1” Mr. Gasket Front Coil Spacers
Armor:
ARB Winch Mount Bull Bar
4x4 Labs Rear Bumper
Custom Sliders
Custom Transfer Case Skid Plate
Tires:
BFG A/T KO2 285/75/16 put on @ 217K miles (time to consider replacement)
Snorkel:
Safari Snorkel - SS81HF
Brakes:
Front DBA Drilled / Slotted Rotors - 4784XS
Rear DBA Drilled / Slotted Rotors - 4786XS
100 Series Brake Pads Front
80 Series Brake Pads Rear
Slee Stainless Brake Line Kit - STF1021
Lights:
IFP 930 Super Rally Lights - s9314
LED interior dome and door lights
LED reverse lights
LED license plate lights
Radio / CB:
Uniden CB Radio
Clarion VX400 Stereo - 0625AB
· Have factory stereo in box
Clarion SRG-1621 front speakers
Memphis PR462 rear speakers

IMG_6925.jpeg
IMG_6924.jpeg
IMG_6932.jpeg
IMG_6909.jpeg
IMG_3919.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Will sell fast I think!

Nice. Messaged

@Zane takes such excellent and meticulous care of his vehicles that we’ve been known to make fun of him over the last 15 years. This is a very nice 80 that won’t be on the market long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom