For Sale 1997 80 flares *FREE* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
I've got a full set of fender flares from my white 1997 80. They're in pretty good shape. I removed them when I bought the right with about 145k on it. I also took care to remove them the proper way to avoid damage. You'll also get the mounting hardware, including the plates riveted to the rear doors (no plastic clips). The gaskets were shot so they got discarded. I will ship but you have to figure it out. From 93230. Will also meet up in the California Central Valley from Delano to Chowchilla for gas money or lunch. The flares are free. I need them out of my garage. The best way to get in touch with me is by email elpolloblanco33@gmail.com put 80 flares in the title. I sometimes forget to check the boards. Please help me get this out of my garage. Want them gone in two weeks or so.

Photos:

IMG_9843.JPG
IMG_9844.JPG
IMG_9845.JPG
IMG_9846.JPG

Damn it, got here too late. If by any chance @LandCruiserPhil you dont want them any more I'll take them. Have been looking for a while.

I need to be checking Mud every hour so I dont miss these deals.

Cheers

Damn it, got here too late. If by any chance @LandCruiserPhil you dont want them any more I'll take them. Have been looking for a while.

I need to be checking Mud every hour so I dont miss these deals.

Cheers

Im all in....to avoid shipping Im currently looking for a mudship from Hanford, Ca 93230 to SD, Ca

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom