1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Electrical Wiring Diagram (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this safe to download directly?

No reason I can think of that it's not. It's hosted on my Google Docs - I just finished assembling the file from the various detached files this morning.

There are no macro's in the file, but I have created bookmarks for each individual section as you'll see.

now if we had the same for the FSM! lol

I'm working on that as we speak, but it's going to take a while. The file system & naming convention of the FSM I have is an absolute mess, and makes it difficult to make a single, bookmarked file out of it.

Gimme a little time, and I will have a 1996 FSM similar to the EWD I've already posted. :cool:

I'm working on that as we speak, but it's going to take a while. The file system & naming convention of the FSM I have is an absolute mess, and makes it difficult to make a single, bookmarked file out of it.

Gimme a little time, and I will have a 1996 FSM similar to the EWD I've already posted. :cool:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, my infinite gratitude.
(I tried to do the same thing months ago and gave up, it's a PITA)

Yeah, opening up 1500+ files from 300+ folders, then renaming them isn't my idea of a fun time. And that's just to get started so that I can move the files into the main PDF. :bang:

how similar is the 96 to a 97...they gonna be almost identical

Can someone do me a favor and scan in the cover page of a 1996 FSM & email it to me?

Full FSM is getting close... ;)

EDIT: REALLY close.

Thank you so much

Thanks so much for the electrical wiring diagram. I am new to this forum and its so great and amazing. Originally I am from Israel and in Israel when you see something amazing, you say: "only in America". This forum is a real: "only in America" forum, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom