1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Electrical Wiring Diagram (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you so much for you efforts!

Big thanks

Thank you for taking the time and posting.:clap:

Well, the main 1996 Factory Service Manual (FSM) is done as well, but I'm going to wait to release it until I can find a decent cover for it.

Surely someone out there can take the time to scan in their cover page?

EDIT: After going through all 1300+ pages of the 1996 FSM one-by-one, I've found there are a few pages missing. Can someone please look at their book copies of these pages & tell me what the title or content of the page is so that I can download the appropriate pages from TIS?

Pages I need info on:
AT-1
BR-9 through 16
DI-185 through 187
DI-199
DI-204 through 206
DI-210 through 214
DI 286 through 290
PP-5 & PP-6
SA-08
SF-6 through SF-8
SS-14
TR-02

Thanks for your help! :cheers:

Last edited:
Shalom Jeff and thanks for the warm welcome. Question please: I see lots of threads for PHH and I am wondering what is PHH. I just completed fixing oil leaks from both oil pans and valve cover on my 1996 LX450 and I wonder if I missed anything.
thanks again.

Well, the main 1996 Factory Service Manual (FSM) is done as well, but I'm going to wait to release it until I can find a decent cover for it.

Surely someone out there can take the time to scan in their cover page?

EDIT: After going through all 1300+ pages of the 1996 FSM one-by-one, I've found there are a few pages missing. Can someone please look at their book copies of these pages & tell me what the title or content of the page is so that I can download the appropriate pages from TIS?

Pages I need info on:
AT-1
BR-9 through 16
DI-185 through 187
DI-199
DI-204 through 206
DI-210 through 214
DI 286 through 290
PP-5 & PP-6
SA-08
SF-6 through SF-8
SS-14
TR-02

Thanks for your help! :cheers:

wish i could help you! But i have been looking for a 1996 lc Fsm since i bought my truck! Im sure someone will chime in!

Thanks again for your effort!!

Am I the only person having trouble downloading this? Mozilla says "URL not valid http:///".

To be safe I'll try it from IE when I'm in the office later.

Is there any difference between the 96 year and 97 as far as electrical goes?

Except for the power antenna, and the automatic climate control found in the Collector's Editions and the 40th Anniversary models.

was looking for the electrical wiring diagram for weeks now... finally got what im looking for... thanks....

Thank you for all the work

I also want to add my sincere thank you for posting the EWD. I just bought my '97 80 and needed to find the manual. I subscribed to alldatadiy.com, but the online data they charge $27 per year for is nowhere near as easy to use as your work. Thank you again.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom