Parting Out 1996 Lexus LX450 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shipping would be about $150 to $200 more. Better to stay as local as you can on big parts

To blbuck12 - rear view mirrors are available. see your private message. Shipping is not much on them.

Hey buddy... need the AC Amp out of the car!
Its under the dash... part number: 88650-60211

Looks like this: https://shop.cruiserparts.net/bmz_cache/8/88650-60211-u_02jpg.image.649x550.jpg

Cruiserparts is a bit on the crazy side with that price... when they pop up on ebay or at any part-out... they're never more than $250 or so for a perfect one!

ready to buy immediately!!! im dying in the miami heat LOL

View attachment 1913414
I always sell them for 400 in minutes usually

Hey buddy... need the AC Amp out of the car!
Its under the dash... part number: 88650-60211

Looks like this: https://shop.cruiserparts.net/bmz_cache/8/88650-60211-u_02jpg.image.649x550.jpg

Cruiserparts is a bit on the crazy side with that price... when they pop up on ebay or at any part-out... they're never more than $250 or so for a perfect one!

ready to buy immediately!!! im dying in the miami heat LOL

View attachment 1913414
I have the car here and have searched everywhere under the dash and still cannot locate it.
Can anyone help me to find that Amp

If the car has it, it will be right next to the gas pedal mounted to the HVAC with two ten mm bolts and one big plug.

It was much larger than I thought. I usually have my worker pull parts but he is gone this month. See your personal message for shipping etc.

In answer to your Q about interior, Seat motors work, and driver seat, second row and third row seats are in good shape. Oak Door panels are absolutely beautiful with wood grain trim. Most of the switches are still available, shift console has been sold.

Dash is in very good condition. Also AC controller and AC amp are available. Someone put a deposit on them and vanished. It has been a month so I sent their deposit back.

Cowl wire shipped 98604-9383
Part# 82131-6A492 need to come from a truck with production date 03/95-08/96
Thanks

2019-03-14 11.12.29.jpg

I am out of sunroof glass until later in April when I can remove it from a car we will part out. If you dont come up with one, check back with me after April 12.

John, I only have it in Amber. If that will work for you, let me know.

Yes, Please see your personal message

Front mudflaps. Left and right.

Rear piece of rubber left and right side back end of running board.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom