Parting Out 1996 Lexus LX450 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Bronze beauty in SoCal
Sold already are Engine, 3 of the 4 wheels, Front Bumper, Bumper Apron, Side mirrors, Cladding may be sold, (check back with me on this). Locked Axles, and all locker parts are sold. Passenger front seat torn up,
I drove this car in and it ran great. Everything found to be in good working condition.

1550938074712-1664575755.jpg

1550938149187-1101967695.jpg

condition of steering wheel, headlights, driver's seat belt and center wheel caps?

any chance it has the four plastic screws that hold the interior steps down? oak color?

Bronze beauty in SoCal
Sold already are Engine, 3 of the 4 wheels, Front Bumper, Bumper Apron, Side mirrors, Cladding may be sold, (check back with me on this). Locked Axles, and all locker parts are sold. Passenger front seat torn up,
I drove this car in and it ran great. Everything found to be in good working condition.
How are the rear seats and 3rd row seats?

Seats are pretty nice.

Hello,

Center console lid/whole assembly, drivers door handle (exterior) available?

Thanks,

Jon

I can send you images, but you will have to pick up the seats in person. Shipping of seats is way over $400 from LA to Phoenix, but images ship for free. I will message you some pictures in the morning

Hey buddy... need the AC Amp out of the car!
Its under the dash... part number: 88650-60211

Looks like this: https://shop.cruiserparts.net/bmz_cache/8/88650-60211-u_02jpg.image.649x550.jpg

Cruiserparts is a bit on the crazy side with that price... when they pop up on ebay or at any part-out... they're never more than $250 or so for a perfect one!

ready to buy immediately!!! im dying in the miami heat LOL

Tan dome light and Passenger side sun visor, power mirror switch. shipped to 80021.

Can do, see your personal message

Not really feasible. The Downpipes take up a lot of space, the piping is long, and even cut into 3 manageable pieces, shipping would run around $200. I can send you parts of it in smaller boxes.

Yes, but I am not interested in shipping it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom