For Sale 1996 FZJ80 - White - TJM 3" Lift - No Lockers - 179k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See New Posting!!!

Well. I never wanted to sell this, but I am going to have to do it. $7500.00 is the Price. I would prefer to be reached via text at 405-229-006Eight

She has 179,000 Miles on her. I am the 2nd owner, and it was originally a Texas vehicle. A/C blows very cold and heater works well. Rear heat works well too.

I installed a new Kenwood HD Radio in it, with 4 Door Speakers and ran wiring to the back for an enclosed Infinity Basslink Sub/Amp Unit, which is currently in the landcruiser and works great. Also wired for household A/C receptacle that was mounted in the old ash tray area for the 3rd row. These can be hooked up to inverter under hood for a/c power if so desired. 3rd row seats are all in like new condition.

I had an oil leak by the Distributor which was fixed about a year ago at the local toyota dealer. I have other receipts from previous owner showing work that was performed which included the valve cover gasket. I personally did the PHH about 6 months ago.

I have the Ultra-Guage that will go with the vehicle.

4 new 35" BFG All Terrains on her.
LED Interior Lights throughout
Sunroof works as it should
Grill/Brush Gaurd will go with the vehicle

3" TJM Lift. When I installed the lift kit, I bought the caster correction bushings, but have not ever put them in. They are still in the package and will go with the vehicle.

The only thing that I have to mention that is negative is that the power steering leaks randomly. I have to keep an eye on it during season changes to make sure I fill it up and it keeps it working fine. Generally when there is a big temperature change it causes it to leak.

It has been in a small Hail Storm, and if you are really looking you can see some hail dings on the roof and a couple on the hood.

The windshield has a crack that has spread across some. Aside from that there is a dime size bit of rust showing from under the rear lift hatch, rear glass, under the black rubber gasket surrounding the back glass. It's been there since I bought it, and has not gotten any bigger. I have located a new white hatch that has the same paint code as mine that I can purchase for 450, but haven't pulled the trigger because it's not going anywhere. I believe it would cost more to remove the glass, fix rust, and seal and replace the rear glass than to just remove and replace the hatch with one that has no rust spot. I never see another one with rust in this spot, so the only thing I can imagine is that the previous owner did not clean out the drain holes and water/soot collected under the gasket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom