Parting Out 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser St Joseph MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Plan to have all drivetrain parts removed from vehicle by end of May at that point I will be cutting up the frame and body to go to the scrapyard and make room in the garage for my planned axle swap. Once June hits parts that I have already pulled up until May will be available anything from body and frame at that point will be gone. Hope to have complete axles and driveshafts pulled by end of april and then engine tranny transfer case pulled by end of May.
Parts that are pulled already: Third row sliding windows, Driver's taillight, All four wheels, plus good tires on 3 of them, hubcap centers, interior plastic pieces, headliner pulled intact, plastic for dash, dash with small crack, 5 of the seat belts, odometer piece, all grab handles with plastic inserts, air assembly, steering wheel, tailgate carpet, visors, most electronics from dash, ecu.

Door speaker grills? Need 3. Passenger side dash vent cover.

Door speaker grills? Need 3. Passenger side dash vent cover.
Once I get back home I will check to see how many I have left. That vent cover does it go on the far side of the dash close to the door.

Is the rear axle a full float with disc brakes? I might be interested in the rear brake backing plates if they are

Is the rear axle a full float with disc brakes? I might be interested in the rear brake backing plates if they are
Whole axle is going towards my e locker retrofit so it may be a while before I can take parts from the my operational 80s axle. Don't want to lose something I may need to help with this project.

Whole axle is going towards my e locker retrofit so it may be a while before I can take parts from the my operational 80s axle. Don't want to lose something I may need to help with this project.
Doh! Let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom