For Sale 1994 FZJ80 -- BaT -- 1,000 Mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 64, 32)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-fj80-24/
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 11.13.12 AM.png

Not mine, but should be fun to watch! Get out the popcorn, ladies and gentlemen. We've found the unicorn.

1623196901180.gif

I love it, and if I had the $$$$ would bid for it. But I would be too worried driving it off-road.

Up to $80k now, three days left. The last few minutes of the auction should be exciting. Will it make it to $120,000?

1 hour warning. (sh)It's about to hit the fan. Currently $87k bid.

All the haters who claim the 95-97 MY are superior can suck it :flipoff2: this auction validates what I’ve always proclaimed: the’94 MY in 6M1 is the best…has nothing to do with unicorn status:flipoff2:

"Don't fire until you see the white in their eyes."(or until the last two minutes of the auction).

All the haters who claim the 95-97 MY are superior can suck it :flipoff2: this auction validates what I’ve always proclaimed: the’94 MY in 6M1 is the best…has nothing to do with unicorn status:flipoff2:

#TryingTooHard

:deadhorse:

136. Not bad. When you got $$$ an get into a bid war an extra few thousand is light weight.

Plus a few extra for BAT. I don't think we will ever see another one with 1000 miles go thru until the winner relists this one six months from now.

I have a strong belief that there are 40th/CE's with delivery miles out there. The introduction of the 100 Series was so controversial at the time, that it's completely plausibel to have seen that the 80 was the last of the good ones and decide to put one into long-term storage.

This sale may draw them out into the light.

The seller chose to not reveal any of the back story on this green '94. Even if it's a simple/boring story, I think that's a disservice to the buyer, but that's an issue between those two parties.

$141K (all in) feels about right for an early mint locked 80 in today's market.

JT3DJ81W5R0054301

I believe there was another thread where someone said this not being a '97 would affect its price point... I could think of 136k reasons why it wouldn't :rofl:... congrats to the seller and buyer. I hope I can make a purchase like this sometime down the road ;)

Crazy price. That one is not likely to see much use, if any. Will just be stored in some collector’s garage.

Crazy price. That one is not likely to see much use, if any. Will just be stored in some collector’s garage.
If I had that kind of money to buy this truck, I'd use the hell out of it...hell, I might abuse it just because I can. Muahahahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom