For Sale 1994 FZJ80 -- BaT -- 1,000 Mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 64, 32)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-fj80-24/
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 11.13.12 AM.png

Not mine, but should be fun to watch! Get out the popcorn, ladies and gentlemen. We've found the unicorn.

This will be epic. Six figure 80.

Obviously this will fetch large dollars.

Locked and Odo are huge plusses.
Not a final year hurts a bit. Color definitely hurts. I ran into a bit of push back when I sold my very low mile, locked DEP last year. They all can't be Black, Moonglow or ASP.

Seller stupidly put miles on the truck and replaced the tires. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Personally, I loathe that some of the NE states don't issue Titles on older vehicles. I've passed on some cars in the past due to my need to have totally clean paperwork.
Shouldn't be an issue here, since there are so many eyeballs on this one and it's such a public offering, but still...

My rational, reasonable, sensible self say $125K. But these days, insanity rules the day.

Well its heating up at $67,890, still the first day.

Un-****ing-believable. How the hell does this happen? I gotta wonder what the dude bought it for but that'll probably be a mystery.

And disagree with the comment on color hurting this one. It could be Dobinsons spring turquoise and still fetch an unprecedented amount.

Un-f***ing-believable. How the hell does this happen? I gotta wonder what the dude bought it for but that'll probably be a mystery.

And disagree with the comment on color hurting this one. It could be Dobinsons spring turquoise and still fetch an unprecedented amount.

I love my dark emerald green 😭

a 1k miles 80 series? Might actually crash the BAT website during the final 5 minutes of the auction. o_O

:popcorn:

This seller deserves a spanking

from the listing “and a six-digit mechanical odometer showing 1k miles, approximately 150 of which have been added by the seller.”

This will be fascinating to watch. Amazing they won’t issue a title for it. I am wondering if that will cost the seller some money.
Looks like a great truck though just not sure I am willing to pay more for it than what I bought my 200s for

:popcorn:

Mileage does not add up but others are beginning to see that.... :cautious:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom