Builds 1992 PZJ75 --- build / maint / whew. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would make sure to look over this section on the rear cross bar. Mine was cracked in the middle, it looks like it was a right and left side pieces that were welded together.

999652B0-FDEE-44EB-AC63-5D35F9548C03.jpeg

coming back together. slowly but surely. looking at interior colors now, stick with dark brown, or go black.

10k smittybuilt on standby for ARB in front also. and looking like meatier tires would be good. lol.

Edit: Fuel gauge issue fixed, new actuator and switch installed. small exhaust leak repaired and rerouted where exhaust was touching bed. underside of bed coated as well.

th27feb1umbnail.jpg

th27feb2umbnail (55).jpg

th27feb3umbnail (55).jpg

Last edited:
quick snap of today. stopped by to chec. 1 or 2 days left, inshallah.

walked across street to car stereo place and had guy come over and re-tint windows. some was scraped, and it was so dark it was hard to see at night.

Bumper, Bed, rocker panels, have the Standox liner. overcast today and rainy in Amman,

04MARupdate.jpg

04MAR1.jpg

04MAR2.jpg

04mar3.jpg

Thanks @Onur i will check toyota tomorrow should have some dynamat hood stuff installed now as well. Will go over thoroughly when i pick it up and start on interior

May have to wait till it gets back to US on insulator and a few other pieces not going through the 100% import tax extortion again lol

no luck on hood insulator in Jordan, will have to wait till its back in US. interior done, should pick up tomorrow. Today was a little late due to curfew. Jordan is 7pm-5am except Friday's. can't be outside home, and Thursday 7pm to Saturday 5am. perforated leather in center section, textured on outside, and carpet

thinterior2umbnail.jpg

thinterior3.jpg

thinterior4umbnail (55).jpg

thinterior5umbnail (55).jpg

very cool progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom