1991 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg

Well here it is. The big truck brought my 77 in from Bend Oregon. Had to give it a bath as it was dirty from the long ride.

Took it for a drive around town got a lot of double takes seeing that the steering wheel is on the opposite side. The interior is obviously used but I don't think that I could take this good care of a vehicle for 25 yrs.
Everything works as it should, even the huge yellow fog lights. The chrome bumper has got to go, so now I'll just drive it and add mods and or make any repairs along the way. More pics will be forthcoming.

Nice ride! Welcome to the club of Legends (as the Aussies would say)

image.jpeg
So today we went for a drive to Pine Mountain park.

Filled up with diesel and added some Opti Lube diesel lubricant and off we went.
I stayed off the interstate for obvious reasons but I forgot about the rather large hills that we would encounter, luckily traffic was ver light and just had one car pass the 77.
The back roads can be a little rough from all the 18 wheelers that travel the roads. The leaf springs are going to be replaced soon. They are well worn. Out.

So I went to the tag office and tried to get my plate and an Al. Title. Well after the nice lady opened the door to take a pic of where the vin # used all is located and she noticed that the steering wheel was not on the left side she said that today is just not her day, I said that the vin is under the hood and she got her pic.

We go back into the office and she tries to put the obviously short vin # in the govt. computer, well it gets mad and shuts down so she has to make a call, I waited about 20 min. And then she told me to just come back on Monday.

More to follow on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom