For Sale 1991 HDJ-81 VX United States Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any die hard Cruiser enthusiasts hunting for a pristine 1991 HDJ-81 RIGHT HAND DRIVE VX with the stout 1 HDT Toyota turbo diesel? Hunt no more! Why go through the hassle and swap a 4BT in your Cruiser when you can have a Toyota 1HDT?

27,000 USD

94500 miles

5 speed, triple locked,

3 inch OME lift, brand spanking new BFG LT 285/70R17
KO2s (10 ply) on 17X9 6X139.70 -12mm KMC XD FMJ 137s (matching spare). OME ADJ panhard rods front/rear, caster kit, OME steering damper, OME ADJ upper trailing arm.

New Aisin tie rod ends, and drag link ends.

AC system converted to R134.

Turbo back 3 inch Australian made Legendex exhaust system.

Sun/moonroof

Immaculate condition. Oh by the way it’s a right hand drive turbodiesel imported from Japan! PM me if you are interested. This vehicle does not have a traditional US VIN. In Japan they utilize the frame number. Vehicle is titled in Arkansas! All Suspension work done by Cruiser Co. In Little Rock!

FOR MORE PHOTOS VISIT THE LINK BELOW.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7FV7SLhbtAC4E1BD8

IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Last edited:
KM on the odo, converted to miles in the Ad

The math is incorrect, though. The odo KMs converted to miles is actually 95,800.

Price is clearly shown in the first post.
Actually, the OP edited the post. It originally stated the Truck had 94,000 KM,and something like 27,000 miles. And he also edited to add a price, so it wasn’t “clearly shown” in the first post.

Actually, the OP edited the post. It originally stated the Truck had 94,000 KM,and something like 27,000 miles. And he also edited to add a price, so it wasn’t “clearly shown” in the first post.

Actually, the first post in this thread was last edited on Monday 9/24. Six minutes after the thread was created.

The two posts I quoted of yours were dated 9/29, which is FIVE days later.

Further, the OP hasn't logged into Mud since you made your two posts, so I'm quite certain nothing has changed.

RIF

another flipper has joined mud. They should be taking a commission at this point.
I’ve watched mud for years. I was stationed in Japan for three years, and just came back to America. I don’t want to sell it, however I need the money. Why wouldn’t I post this for sale here? I want this to go to someone that appreciates Land Cruisers.

KM on the odo, converted to miles in the Ad

The math is incorrect, though. The odo KMs converted to miles is actually 95,800.

Price is clearly shown in the first post.
Incongruity with mileage posted and what reads on the odo. What else doesn’t add up?

Classifieds Guidelines...

• - Prices: PRICES are required, PLEASE include. NO bidding or best offers, this is not EBay. NO prices in Thread Title.
  • - Location: IH8MUD has a global audience. Include your state/country in the Thread Title.
  • - Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.
  • - Contact Info: DO NOT include your email or phone number unless you want them public forever.
NO PRICES IN THREAD TITLE! As far as KM’s are concerned; as of today the KM’s are inaccurate (not to be confused with incongruent). I do drive the Cruiser. Do I need to post pictures of the odometer daily?

Are you even interested in buying? If not why would you post?

Any die hard Cruiser enthusiasts hunting for a pristine 1991 HDJ-81 RIGHT HAND DRIVE VX with the stout 1 HDT Toyota turbo diesel? Hunt no more! Why go through the hassle and swap a 4BT in your Cruiser when you can have a Toyota 1HDT?

27,000 USD

94500 miles

5 speed, triple locked,

KO2s (10 ply) on 17X9 6X139.70 -12mm KMC XD FMJ 137s (matching spare). OME ADJ panhard rods front/rear, caster kit, OME steering damper, OME ADJ upper trailing arm.

New Asin tie rod ends, and drag link ends.

Sun/moonroof

Immaculate condition. Oh by the way it’s a right hand drive turbodiesel imported from Japan! PM me if you are interested. This vehicle does not have a traditional US VIN. In Japan they utilize the frame number. Vehicle is titled in Arkansas! All Suspension work done by Cruiser Co. In Little Rock!

View attachment 1796845 View attachment 1796846
View attachment 1796875

View attachment 1796871

View attachment 1796874

27,000 USD

94500 miles

5 speed, triple locked,

New Asin tie rod ends, and drag link ends.

Sun/moonroof

View attachment 1796845 View attachment 1796846
View attachment 1796875

View attachment 1796871

View attachment 1796874

If you are wondering how to decode the numbers on the identification plate that I posted try the link below. You can search by frame number(non US models) and traditional VIN #.

ToyoDIY.com

Enjoy!

No dramas mate. I wish I didn’t have to sell the Cruiser. Instead of bashing a brother why not help one out?

No dramas mate. I wish I didn’t have to sell the Cruiser. Instead of bashing a brother why not help one out?
If you are wondering how to decode the numbers on the identification plate that I posted try the link below. You can search by frame number(non US models) and traditional VIN #.

ToyoDIY.com

Enjoy!

Hey There
If this truck is still available, I’m interested. I sent a note to you the other day, but I’m not sure if it went through.

Actually, the first post in this thread was last edited on Monday 9/24. Six minutes after the thread was created.

The two posts I quoted of yours were dated 9/29, which is FIVE days later.

Further, the OP hasn't logged into Mud since you made your two posts, so I'm quite certain nothing has changed.

RIF
NO DOUCHEBAGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom