For Sale 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ75 French registered with camper box. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KMHH7837.JPG
KMHH7836.JPG
KMHH7841.JPG
KMHH6128.jpg
KMHH6118.JPG

OK, so, you were quite a few people interested in this Land Cruiser which sold months ago (still on the mud, I don’t know how to delete-it…), it’s for sale again!

Our buyer visited the vehicle in Montreal in September and agreed that we keep it until we found a replacement in the Southwest USA. We found it a few days ago but he has backed out because of the distance from Boston and his confusion over how to do the registration.

We need cash for our project to convert our next vehicle, a bus.

We are here in Phoenix and don’t have too much time so the first person who can come to pick up gets it! We will be in Phoenix until February 10th. The price is still the same, $ 13,500. We want somebody who will make it easy and know how to deal with a European vehicle for the papers. This one is from 1988, it’s a vintage, easy process when you know how to do it.

Here http://wanderingfootsteps.com/location-independent/totoyaya-for-sale/ more info about what comes with our Toy.

Regards.

B&B

OK we got the importation CBP form 7501 ( Customs and Border protection), with our French title, bill of sale its easy to register, it's all you need. :steer:
I post this because I got questions in private talking about the papers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom