For Sale 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you're open to some criticism, I would say that you're asking a lot given the amount of rust. If not, ignore me. It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. For what it's worth, I hope you get your asking price! Good luck!

I am open to listen. I do not know other markets but here in Colorado it is rare to find one with this little amount of rust. Most of them here are really pretty beat up, mechanically, rust and interior. I just started the listing and left room to haggle. Probably settle in the $14,500 to $15k range. Most of them that I have seen here in Colorado are asking $10-12k and need $5,000 with of work, plus they have been 4 wheeled and beat on extensively. Whomever looks at this and test drives it in person will be amazed, compared to what else is available here in this market. All of the work listed is new and done before it was needed. The only thing wrong with this one is the visible rust seen. Not common here in the high mountains. Most of the ones for sale here are crap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom