1981 Fj45 Flagstaff AZ USA (1 Viewer)

Do you like the green rims or do you think they should be OEM grey steelies

• I like the way it is--Green!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I think grey steelies would look better

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally finished my frame off restoration which took two years with a little time off here and there. I am looking forward to my next project. That is why I am sad to say I am putting my girl up for sale. I imported this beautiful Fj45 from Australia approximately three years ago. Only drove it around the block once or twice then dove into it. Total tear down, bead blasted the frame then powder coated. All axles torn down new seals and bearings with all new transfer case seals . I had the body acid dipped primed and painted. I added a brand new bed from Awl TEQ (as seen here on Mudd Forum). I assembled the bed and I must say it turned out fantastic, thanks to Awl_TEQ craftsmanship. :cheers: Pretty much stock except for front shackle reverse, Old man-emu 3 1/2 lift, DUI distributor. Every nut, bolt, screw, washer, pin, clip cleaned blasted or replaced. Too much to list! I will post finished picks to see rebuild album leave your Email and I will forward them to you. $45K

20160204_131124.jpg

20160204_133011.jpg

20160204_140733.jpg

20160204_141023.jpg

20160204_141356.jpg

Beautiful job. Sad you didn't get to drive it much--I don't think the next owner would mind if you put a few "test" miles on it before sending it off.

GLWS.

Tire size???? By the looks of the undercarriage picture, they are BFGs. My guess is that they are 33 x 10.5 MT.

Black roof! Blasphemy.

But nice job though. It looks like a 2-3 inch lift.

Easy! Its graphite gray. And if every body had red hair and freckles it would be a boring place :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom