For Sale 1981 FJ43 hard top in Chattanooga TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1981 Toyota FJ43 Land Cruiser just listed for sale on Second Daily:

All pictures and info here: 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ43 – Low Reserve Price | Second Daily Classics

$23000 or bid to win

Sold new in Colombia, it was primarily used to transport coffee to local mills there. In fact, the current seller himself is the owner of a local coffee brewhouse in his hometown and has carried on the tradition. This FJ is powered by the 2F inline 6-cylinder and is paired to a 4-speed manual transmission. The odometer shows 260k kilometers (~161k miles).

Outside the paint shows well all around. There is a small scratch on the passenger hood and paint is chipping underneath the fenders. Some surface spotting can be underneath on the leaf springs and exhaust but the seller reports all to be very solid. Some surface rust is noted on most of the chrome and some rust is apparent in various places of the body but overall very little compared to what most of these trucks show at this age. It is equipped with a removable fiberglass hardtop that was custom made in Colombia for it.

Inside this FJ43 shows very well, the seats are in excellent condition and seating is provided for up to 6 (2+4), as the rear cargo area is accessible for 4 passengers through the rear ambulance doors. To keep the new owners and their occupants safe, a custom roll bar made specifically for the FJ43 by Relik Garage will convey. Of note, the rear jump seat rests work properly, there are some small paint cracks in the driver's side floor board (reported to be solid), some light scratches throughout and some small rust spots can be seen in the rear cargo floorboard.

The following maintenance has been performed in the last year:

New coolant system including a new radiator
New clutch
New fuel pump
The battery has a small power drain on it when parked for a long time and the carburetor is original but needs replacement soon as it idles a bit rough currently.

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-on-second-daily-classics-auction-4.jpg

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-on-second-daily-classics-auction-5.jpg

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-on-second-daily-classics-auction-7.jpg

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-second-daily-auctions-13.jpg

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-second-daily-auctions-9-1024x681.jpg

1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-second-daily-auctions-22.jpg
1981-toyota-landcruiser-fj43-for-sale-second-daily-auctions-16.jpg

why no comments on this, looks good to me.....am I missing something?

why no comments on this, looks good to me.....am I missing something?

Wondering the same thing ... bidding is currently at $15k, and some comments are posted on the actual auction. Everyone is always looking for a good low-no rust well priced hard top. Here it is! Happy to field any questions

Maybe it's the bling, bring it to Austin and it will sell fast.........I'll be happy to show it for you.

Personally - I just don’t think the aftermarket tops are as nice as the jdm oe ones. It sorta harkens to the Jeep / mail delivery look imho.

Easily remedied tho- selling the top and funding some bows and a softtop. :)

Closing tonight

Did this sell?

How do you have a reserve on 18K,
for sale on 21K ?

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom