For Sale 1981 Diesel BJ42 Fully Restored

3_puppies

SILVER Star

aqualu tub?
looks like it's missing the right side vent window?
you're going to need more details in the ad.
nice looking rig

Is this one from Alberta? Looks exactly like one a guy out here did...
no this is a two owner (father than daughter) unit - and it is in BC - has always been in BC. I'm sorry we are not 'purist' or really in the know of all the lingo - so I guess it's 'rebuilt' no 'restored'

We are open to offers

How was working with the Aqualu tub? I'm hoping to build a 45 ute at some point in the future and unless I stumble across an old 45 tub here thats not priced as if made from holden hens teeth Aqualu is likely my go to.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star

How was working with the Aqualu tub? I'm hoping to build a 45 ute at some point in the future and unless I stumble across an old 45 tub here thats not priced as if made from holden hens teeth Aqualu is likely my go to.
Aqualu are excellent 'replacement' tubs. They require work to get them to fit with the steel parts such as fire-wall, doors, roof. The more steel parts to fit to, the higher the effort. Soft-top easier, soft doors easier, you get the point.

Toyota has very tight manufacturing tolerances in their OEM parts. It took a lot of effort to get the tub to fit well on my truck. See 100's of pics of my restoration in my sig line

Top Bottom