For Sale 1978 Not so typical project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am reluctantly posting our 78 project for sale. Since I purchased it from Indygb it has moved twice and we have purchased some other vehicles limiting our time building this. I will include what it has but please email me directly to discuss as I don't get online as often as I use to due to work schedule.

Body work done by Indygb, rust cut out and repaired then painted OEM Mustar (looks great). OME lift 2.5" lift installed, 4 seats with new seats covers to be installed after seats are blasted and painted. Many new Toyota parts due to Gabe's former Toyota connection. Original OCD tan soft top, paki bows which have been powder coated black. 5 Toyota wheels powder coated gray. New wire harness built by Coolerman. Several other parts including windows. It does need some engine components like Carb which I intended on purchasing a desmogged City racer carb with new dizzy, I also have new rotors and brakes with pads. New door seals...

It does not have hard top

I don't enjoy negotiating so price is $22,000. please send me message with contact if interested. Serious inquiries only please.
Thanks
E45FEC42-53EE-4E97-A258-818F712A59BD.jpeg
CE09959F-1963-4589-A3F1-1A3BE4A10FD3.jpeg
E79B0122-C5E7-4517-8E7C-44B702D7798F.jpeg
EF4BFBFB-20C1-457E-A9C0-423D327D1725.jpeg
84823F1B-4B2A-4278-8931-6F585677D6C0.jpeg

Last edited:
I won't be able to send pic of the soft top for a couple days but it is wrapped and kept inside the house.
Thanks for looking folks.

What color is that?

Second paragraph, first post, at the top!
"OEM yellow (looks great)"
Sure looks like Mustard Yellow to me.

Very nice build project, I would have a hard time selling when it’s so close! Pretty sure Gabe has a good case of ocd, would not hesitate to buy ! Glws

Yeah we have gone back and forth about what to do. The wife and I figure we have 2.5 years left here in the mountains then will probably split our time between Oklahoma and here. Kids are super busy and our interests have gone another direction.
Gabe did heckuva job on the body and paint. We have had probably 6 40's or 42's over the last 10 years and this blows all of them away. IF it doesn't sell we will just try doing the best we can over time. I've got every bit of $22,000 in it with all the wheels wire harness and blasting and powder coating we have done. We still love our cruisers but things change over time.
New interests.
90521776-C9CE-4D82-AB19-5262BF06EDE1.jpeg
E6877047-0A65-42D8-82A6-04AA284124BA.jpeg
419F6986-AAED-4295-8C98-154D828F1AF2.jpeg

Very nice build project, I would have a hard time selling when it’s so close! Pretty sure Gabe has a good case of ocd, would not hesitate to buy ! Glws

OCD!!! I don't know about that! I can say that if I attempt something I always do the job to the best of my ability. That varies based on the project at times.. lol
On this one, any rust was cut out, all new metal welded in, ect... This truck really looks great! No rust at all on the tub. Brand new paint that has never seen the road. New quarter panels, new oem inside and outside rocker panels that I had on the shelf, new front fenders, all new oem emblems, new oem weather stripping, new rear tail gate, new interior, new lights, new turn signals, marker lights, restored blower housing, restored, carb fan, new oem alternator, ect...
I personally think he is selling this way to cheap! Tempted to buy it back myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom