1977 Fuel Tank Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace my fuel tank due to rust & pin holes. I looked in the FAQ section and saw I could possibly still get a new one from Toyota. I was surprised that I could get one from ToyotaPartsDeal.com for $278.79 but disappointed the shipping to Oklahoma was $245 making the total cost $525. Besides the CCOT tank are there any other options for a new tank in steal? How is the quality of the CCOT tank?

thanks

did you try a local dealership? they still sell parts and no shipping charges

I have used multiple CCOT tanks with no issues.

did you try a local dealership? they still sell parts and no shipping charges
I'm checking them today. Thanks

FYI to all - I mistakenly quoted ToyotaPartsDeal.com fuel tank as $278.79. That is the price for a FJ55 tank. Their 40 tank is $393.36 plus shipping.

Check mcgeorge Toyota. It’s another online parts house. I bought my oem tank in December, for around the same price as TPD but shipping was around $80. Very happy with the tank.
Ask for CJ. He is my go to guy at McGeorge. They are local to me about 4 miles away :)

I know you want steel, but I have a poly Cruiser Corps tank that I need to get rid of. Its was $200 new, I'd let it go for $75 plus shipping? I went to the Downey Aux tank and pulled the seat tank altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom