For Sale 1974 FJ55 F1 Motor Late Production Rebuilt Running Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello - I am selling a late production F1 motor from a 1974 FJ55. The motor was rebuilt a number of years ago but has very few miles. Long story short - we are rebuilding the original engine to our 74, and as much as I like keeping this motor in the cruiser - we are trying to bring this one back to its original condition. This motor has the oil filter on the passenger side of the motor - getting away from the oil pressure issues that plagued the earlier motors.
The motor is still in the land cruiser while the orig motor is out being rebuilt. You are welcome to speak to the certified Toyota mechanic - and the work being done is at our local Toyota dealership. The motor will be pulled in the next few weeks - but I do have a video of it running in the cruiser now. Let me know if you are interested and I can send the video link to your email address, as well as the contact phone number for the mechanic. Sorry local pick up only - don't really have a clue how it could be shipped.
$2500
602-403-852two

IMG_4849.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom