Parting Out 1973 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the taillight brackets on the rear frame? You can see the passenger side bracket in IMG_8634 and IMG_8779. I don't see a separate part number on the Toyota online parts catalog, but it looks like the pair I have on my '71 FJ40 are bolted onto the rear crossmember. What sections of the body tub are solid, just some of the floor?

Last edited:
Do you still have the taillight brackets on the rear frame? You can see the passenger side bracket in IMG_8634 and IMG_8779. I don't see a separate part number on the Toyota online parts catalog, but it looks like the pair I have on my '71 FJ40 are bolted onto the rear crossmember. What sections of the body tub are solid, just some of the floor?
I don't have those, sorry. These ones were pretty rusty. I know the lights themselves are still available from TOYOTA. Usually takes some hunting for good brackets. I'm looking for a set myself!

I guess I should have said looking for the front axle housing. Let me know. Thanks

I don't have those, sorry. These ones were pretty rusty. I know the lights themselves are still available from TOYOTA. Usually takes some hunting for good brackets. I'm looking for a set myself!
Discovered that they're still available from Toyota. 75153-60010 for the passenger side and 75154-60012 for the drivers side. List $18.39 each.

Upper right corner of the diagram below.

FJ40 Brackets.png

Do you still have the lower portion of the tailgate (both pieces that swing open)?

Front side marker light on the drivers side? Interested if the rubber gasket is in good shape. Thanks.

Steering wheel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom