1972 FJ55 Project w/ 4BD2T and 700r4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welshdragon79

I personally think this is a diamond in the rough.

This is a 4BD2T Isuzu Diesel, not a 4BT Cummins.

You are more than welcome to bring your friend down and check it out in person. Madera/Fresno is not that far from Visalia and I'm home most weekends.

Dan

Awesome. I'll PM you when we get a chance to cruise on down there. Thanks.

edit: how close is it to starting and or running?

Last edited:
A few current pictures I took this morning.

LC For Sale 001.jpg

LC For Sale 007.jpg

LC For Sale 006.jpg

ttt. I'm now back in the states and could really use the money towards purchase of another vehicle. I'm in need of a 7 passenger so an FJ80 would top the list. Not interested in any projects, I'm remodeling a house and don't have time or desire to add to the list of things I need to do. Truck is still in Visalia.

If this was in Texas, I'd make an offer on it. Great deal for a pig with a really nice engine.

TTT. I'm still in need of a truck so I'm willing to trade + cash on my part for the right vehicle. I don't have time for projects, it has to be running well and not needing major components or rebuilds or rust cut out. Must be 4WD with seating for at least 5 and can tow a minimum 3500 lbs. In order, Tundra, Tacoma, Landcruiser, F-150, Chevy.

$1000 and i will donate the engine to D'Animal for storing this for 5 years! This would make another great fzj55 ! Lets stop the rust - get Danimals imagination running with 4bd2t project ideas--and get this deal done before 2020. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom