SOLD 1972 FJ40 Rolling Chassis - NW WA State (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a titled 1972 FJ40 frame with motor for sale. Replace that rusted frame! I could use all of the cliche's, my appetite was bigger than my stomach, or "near" divorce forces sale, but the reality is that I need the money from the future project to finance the current project. Mama's not happy, so Daddy ain't happy. Details: The frame has been blasted and power coated, axle housings and parts powercoated as well. New suspension- not sure what brand, but it is new, maybe someone can tell. looks like the tie rods and steering components have been replaced as well. Comes with new Ranchero shocks. Has gas tank, 3 sp and 4 sp transmissions, lots of other parts. Engine is a factory 2F warranty engine. Has an aftermarket header and Downey air cleaner. The engine spins freely, so I believe its in good working order. I will sell the motor separate than the chassis if interested. Looking for $2500. Need to show up and pick up in person. I want to make sure you are clear about what you are getting. PM me if interested.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Last edited:
more pics

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

you don't know anyone that would ship do you? I'm looking for a chassis, but I'm pretty far away...
Hi! I don’t, but there is a section in mud called Mudship. Maybe someone there. I think you’d have a really solid start with this setup.

Rich

you don't know anyone that would ship do you? I'm looking for a chassis, but I'm pretty far away...

I used this company a few years ago to ship a non driving race car Seattle to Pennsylvania and it was reasonable rates. They did door to door shipping too which makes life easier. And they were easy to work with.

Thanks. But I think the guy lost interest. Oh well.

Bump!

Still for sale!

Ooooops, thought you were talking about the one I have for sale :bang:

Last edited:
Ooooops, thought you were talking about the one I have for sale :bang:
I was wondering. I thought "damn, that's cold".... good luck with your sale

Yes it is. I'd be willing to pull the motor if you are interested. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers
Rich

Price reduced again. Need to get it out of here. $2500 takes it home. I could part it out for more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom