For Sale 1971 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 $9000 in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a very solid 1971 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 (1F Engine), with 95,951 miles on it, three on the tree manual transmission: $9000 obo. This was a barn find in Evergreen, Colorado. I am the third owner, who purchased it from a gentleman who restored FJ40s. Although there is some rust in the typical areas, the frame, floor, firewall, hood, wheel wells, and fenders, are solid and straight. This FJ40 has never been lifted or cut on. My intention was to restore it to original condition. After I purchased it, I replaced all fluids, plugs/wires, and rebuilt the carburetor. Everything was functional (electrical, brakes, and 4x4). I also purchased the parts to convert it to a four on the floor manual transmission (trans, transfer case, bellhousing, transmission tunnel hump). I got it running, but then it spun a rod. I ended up having the engine rebuilt at Automotive Machine and Supply, in Ft. Collins, Colorado (longblock), and also had the head rebuilt. This would be a great project to restore, or to modify. I simply don't currently have the time to complete it. Below is a list of what the vehicle will come with, as well as how much I paid for it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or additional pictures. The vehicle is located in Northern Colorado, near Ft. Collins.

All original parts will be included, as well as the following:
New windshield: $258
Freshly rebuilt (never installed) original longblock engine: machined block/crank, new pistons, bearings, cam, timing gear, lifters, pushrods): $1961.48
Head work: (resurface/valve job): $227.07
Aluminum Radiator: $126.00
4 Speed transmission/transfer case/bellhousing/trans tunnel hump: $575.00
Cooling system hoses and waterpump: $68.70

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

Wow

I'm interested for sure. This was on Craiglist a little bit ago and I thought it sold.

PM incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom