For Sale 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 4x4 is fully restored and in near perfect condition. Only 17,700 miles on build. Highly sought after Vortec fuel injected V8 conversion. Automatic Transmission. Power steering. Power Brakes. Disc Brakes. All lights working. Wipers working. Custom stereo. Heater working. Cruise all summer long with crisp A/C! . And much more!

$30,000 obo

00z0z_bzXqpGSs0h_600x450.jpg
00D0D_9PbIu27SAGk_600x450.jpg
00H0H_bEeBYxSw6Q3_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
No one is seeking a "vortek" conversion, highly or otherwise. You clearly do not know what the word "restoration" means. This actually looks like another south american rig with some lipstick.

Hi thanks for your very helpful post! This restoration/vortec conversion was done by proffitt's, and to my knowledge this vehicle has never been in South America. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

Last edited:
A "restored" vehicle is one that is returned to its original form. What it seems you have there is a very nice "custom" or "resto/mod". Nothing wrong with that, its just they are valued way lower than an actual restoration.

Thanks again. If I could figure out how to edit my original post I would add these disclaimers. This vehicle which is restored in many ways to its original form by the professionals at Proffitts cruisers, with a converted v-8 engine runs awesome and is easily a daily driver. I am in Austin, Texas and motivated to sell it. Please send any offers my way!

You are welcome. All I was saying is that very little of the rig is in its original form. The sheetmetal is probably the only thing close. Even at that you have the wrong mirrors, fender flares, bumpers etc... Much goes into most of Profitt's projects they are just not usually restorations. A lot of people rebadge these types of rigs as Chevota's etc... Good luck with your sale. Its nice looking and will probably bring close to your price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom