For Sale 1971 FJ40 CUMMINS DIESEL 5 SPEED FULLY RESTORED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1971 FJ40 CUMMINS DIESEL WITH 5 SPEED FULLY RESTORED NO EXPENSE SPARED ASKING $39,900
CALL ROBERT ROSS 720-879-4069 MORE PICS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

DSC_0001.JPG

Relisted at $38299.

I saw this truck in person and drove it. It is not fully restored at all. The driving experience wasn't good at all. Truck is totally misrepresented.
I see a potential law suit since this guy continues to misrepresent this vehicle, IMHO this cruiser is worth about $25K at best.

To the OP "Keep Dreaming!"

It's been relisted again with a lower BIN price of $37,999, however, every time he relists more and more pics are removed of the un-restored and/or bad areas.

Great analysis and documentation guys!!

Be sure to bring this thread to the attention of whomever gets burned on this museum piece.

Its a shame that someone will fall into this trap before they do their due diligence...

I love his other EBay listing for a LHD Defender and his main selling point over other RHD trucks is do you really want to drive on the wrong side of the road?

What an absolute moron.

image.jpeg

31x10.5's rare? they still make em, those look more like 33x10.5's to me.....

and....whatever anyone else says

wasn't this for sale at some car dealership for over a year, pretty sure I saw it on ebay all the time....

Still can't figure out the best way to add photos but a lil info in the meantime...

Truck runs mint... the guy I bought it from said fan was too big and cut radiator hose he fried the motor not watching the temp gauge.
Wait till the photos.. He installed a big red light on my dash labled "IDIOT" (temp light...never taking that off lol)

So it has a fully rebuilt 4BT and newer cold side to the turbo. (lucky me)

All the previous shady body work areas are now showing rust and more bubbles.

At the end of the day... no where near close to a full resto... but a great truck!

^^Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom