For Sale 1970 Panama City beach Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
No affiliation. I have not even called the number. Sitting out front at Auto repair shop in town.

C069F30B-3EC1-46C0-821E-FDF09FA28F73.jpeg

062903EF-F79D-49B2-947C-6E1DD68EE047.jpeg

8CCA7337-0368-4AC2-8EFC-7AFC867FAB68.jpeg

20A7DBDF-103F-4F40-A366-E58BD8767616.jpeg

334BFFBC-DE11-4A09-A30B-38179B2616C6.jpeg

This is funny. I saw you Sunday coming onto 98. You were trailering the 40.

Oops just read the above. 👍

Cool. Yeah I was gonna call about this one but just picked up a 100 last week. Don’t think I need to get back into the 40 business just yet. It looked pretty nice but have no clue what they are asking. It was sitting out front at beach auto on 98 today

He just texted me. He wants $50,000.

Hey more north west Florida people!

I am in Pensacola/ gulf breeze and Destin (non tourist season) area

50k wonder what he’ll actually get for it. I don’t see to many early models restored and brought over From other countries so wonder if “resto” was done stateside. Would explain the new looking work but not Toyota correct hardware like mentioned above. Most shops don’t take the time or have the time to go full historic oem down to bolts etc
A shop north of 331 bridge had a red 40 last year out front but I never stopped to look. Might be it. A guy on here in near by Alabama in Andulsia has a nice red 78 I think forsale that he did a good job fixing up if someone in the area was looking.

Yeah I remember seeing that 40 over in Freeport at that 4x4 shop last year. I have not gotten into 40s for awhile now. Ever since I sold my 83 with factory PS disc brakes and AC I have been sick. Bought that one from a guy in mobile years ago This one looks nice but maybe not 50k nice....but who knows. Lots of people with money close by on 30a. Maybe it will sell for someone’s beach house vehicle??

That is a lot of Moolah$!!!
But is sure looks Fine and appears to have been done right... But there are 40's on here almost as nice for half that!

Whatup Mac!

Hey bud!! I’m liking that mustard yellow 40 you picked up. Hope you are enjoying it
Its all your Fault! I just brought back a project FJ40 from Chicago. New All aluminum tub and parts!

Its all your Fault! I just brought back a project FJ40 from Chicago. New All aluminum tub and parts!

Nice! Did you get this from Nick? I saw it was for sale since last year but couldn't get away from work to go and get it. It looked like a solid project! The aluminum body parts alone were worth what he was asking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom