For Sale 1964 Toyota Landcruiser FJ pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Landcruiser Gurus,

I am looking to put a value on a 1964 FJ pickup. It has been completely restored(frame off) recently and has hardly been driven since. It is in mint condition. However, It has some changes from factory. It has a Chevy 350 v8 and the bed is not factory. It looks to be a bed from a 70s or 80s Toyota pickup. I am trying to figure out what it is worth. Anybody have a ballpark idea? Thank you,

Brian Risinger
#559-970-9460

FJ 4.jpeg

FJ 2.jpeg

FJ 3.jpeg

I am looking to put a value on a 1964 FJ pickup. It has been completely restored(frame off) recently. It is in mint condition. However, It has some changes from factory. It has a Chevy 350 v8 and the bed is not factory. It looks to be a bed from a 70s or 80s Toyota pickup. I am trying to figure out what it is worth. Anybody have a ballpark idea? Thank you,

aside from the wording above that don't belong together.

resto-mod would be a more accurate description.

as for pricing, it's not worth nearly as much as you want it to be. could be anywhere from $8,000-20,000 it really depends on finding the right buyer who would be happy with it.

FYI your window regulators are in the wrong doors.

Last edited:
It's actually not mine but I am interested in buying it. Just need to determine a value that is fair for both me and the seller but I don't want to over pay for it either. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Imo 13k would be fair

Thank you, somebody told him it is worth $25k but from what I'm gathering that is well above the true value of this thing.... I'm in the $10-15k range max.

There's a lot going on there that is not stock. Trimmed front fenders, aftermarket Front lamp, hood hooks laying on the hood, non-OEM steering wheel. Missing front headlight bezel, It's not really an FJ45. I would pass unless it's a hell of a deal. It will be difficult to resell when you're tired of it.

Ya there is a lot of modifications, I was just pointing out the big ones. There is a reason the real factory FJs are on eBay at $75k! Thanks again for your input. I'm a car/truck junkie like everybody on here but don't know much about these so all the knowledge is much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom