SOLD 1961 FJ40, driver restoration rust free Arizona truck in MA (1 Viewer)

greenbeast

GOLD Star
This will not help🙄, but as years have gone by and countless cruisers have come and gone, I find myself finally content with 4! A 40fst, 45lpb, 47 Troopy, and a 60. You now have a 40, pig, and a sweet 45 shorty. I feel like they are my extended family! If you don’t need to sell it($$) I would keep it! But I do know freeing up space and money are important these days. With all the junk out there for 15k, this rig should sell quick, it has great provenance!
I agree whole heartedly. I’ve had 62’s, 80’s and 100’s but nothing satisfied like the 40’s. I’m currently searching for the right pig to maybe fill the barn. However I do love this simple rig!,

overton

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
This pig has been on my site for awhile; so I just decided to buy her. I owned her many years ago and it will be nice to see her again. I have to wait for the snow to melt in upstate New York before I get her on the way back to Iowa. C'mon Spring!

FJ55.jpg

jl199986

GOLD Star
looking at this history here, can I get a break in the weather to drive it to Providence to join my 200HE.? A drivable project seems to me.

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
looking at this history here, can I get a break in the weather to drive it to Providence to join my 200HE.? A drivable project seems to me.
Runs great, rebuilt carb so it fires right up. Criminal to drive it in the salt though. That heritage edition would tow it home with no drama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom