For Sale 1957 Toyota Land Cruiser Fully Restored FJ25 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1957 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ25 Asking Price $75000

Be the proud owner of this beauty. This is ready to be your weekend car, daily driver or whatever you have in mind. With a complete restoration courtesy of Export Cruisers co. you won’t find another car like this.

Video

Shipping Information

This one of a kind pristine FJ25 will ship to a port in Costa Rica to any port of your choice in the USA free of charge, the paperwork to import the truck as a classic will be provided to the buyer, but it is the buyers responsibility to convey the requirement for the state we will be shipping to. This might change very soon as is we are preparing to put this truck in Mecun so it will probably have Texas plates within the next weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this one already been counted in the "Count the FJ25s" thread?

If not, could you post photos of the frame and vin plate numbers, please?

Sorry about the lack of response, believe I edited the thread to your intent. Good Luck and nice work.

Thanks, Cruiser_Nerd. Old red i got the pics but it's swim meet weekend so will post on monday. Update we are getting ready to put this in a ship to Houston next Wednesday so the sell will happen in the states, get it before Mecum and save $$$

Great question sorry for the lack of info on my side. It actually did and today it cleared customs and Passed DOT/EPA Exemption. Send me a PM if you are interested as you can come see the car now, and if we title it directly on your name (this week only) we pass on the savings to you. Next week it will probably have a TX title and temporary tags. Did you get to see the picture gallery, I'm sure I linked it here.

Could you post photos of the vin on the chassis and of the identification plate on the firewall, please?

Excited to join the FJ25 club. She is already US Titled in Texas and joined my herd. It's a late in the year 57 with all matching numbers. (Evidenced by high VIN and Motor numbers and which gives it the T-Bird hood and script fender apron Land Cruiser emblems)

It is amazing to see how Costa Rica has strict requirements that documents ownership and tracks the history of the VIN and motor serial numbers. It was first registered in Dec of 59- when the Costa Rican Government first required registrations to start. There where only four imported into Costa Rica- one of which was an early 57- the one featured at the Purdy dealership that Marv Spector visited. Mine is believed to be that last one imported in 57.

Please add this one to the registry. See pic for numbers. Had to post simple pic of the Cluster- so rare and so cool.

IMG_7508.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG

Cool, congrats!

Nice 25! Really cool speedo!

To make it even better you will have to find some original, or period correct, hardware: nuts bolts, hose clamps and stuff like that.

Have fun!

Cool, congrats!

Nice 25! Really cool speedo!

To make it even better you will have to find some original, or period correct, hardware: nuts bolts, hose clamps and stuff like that.

Have fun!
Yes- that last 5 percent is fun (and hard). Will need the collective help to make that happen.

Congratulations! This is one awesome & earliest cruiser driving on streets. welcome to the parts hunting club.:clap:
Thanks. I drove it around my neighborhood last night with the biggest smile on my face.

That is amazing really. Probably is the earliest fully restored and rolling- that is a honor. I'll post more pics and info. Guess I should start its own thread. May have to name her- Ginger jumps to mind. Ha.

Yep. Looks like some of us are needing the same items. Unattainium as the say. I will feel complete when I get those few items. Then start on tweaking a few bolts.

Please add this one to the registry. See pic for numbers. Had to post simple pic of the Cluster- so rare and so cool.

Will do, ran out of steam last night. That's interesting Costa Rica has records on the imports and registrations......we've got nothing here.

Will do, ran out of steam last night. That's interesting Costa Rica has records on the imports and registrations......we've got nothing here.
Thanks. Yes and every sale has to be in the presence of a lawyer, all stamped and registers with state and they describe the person occupation, how
many times married, state ID number. Incredibly detailed. If every engine or VIN does not match it fails registration. I'm the fourth owner.

On my travels trough Costa Rica I encountered a few of these FJ25's,if someone is interested I can recommend to search in the mountains around the coffee plantations.There are still a lot of older 40's around there also.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom