Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My alternator went last night...just laughing to myself thinking about the timing...

Close

C77A3E68-AD7F-4A92-BFF1-0A77301E0CB6.jpeg

I’m not sure, we’re staying in a hotel on Greene St, but would love to wander down your way and check out your vehicle, after we finish dinner.

Thank you to Conner, Lee and the rest of the Thursday group that totally adopted my for the day! Haha. Not only was I a 200 series tag along, but I have a stock heritage vehicle...with no mods whatsoever.... And you all welcomed me like family, AND took me on Stony Pass...it was awesome! Then Lee guided me on Hurricane and Corkscrew...wow...my 200 stock didn’t disappoint, but you all know this, bc it’s a LC. Ohhh ohhh... and of course, we met Gary along the way!

Thank you!! Hopefully it’s not the last time you let me tag along! I wasn’t sure where to post pics but here you go!
Vicky—Texas
Gig’em

EBB1E4E8-7B5C-4545-9AF4-1FA5311F0912.jpeg

F6FC8B3A-2D57-4816-B1B4-0800869A1383.jpeg

FA3040F9-A236-402F-94CA-A739AF5A6AEE.jpeg

84359D02-A2FD-4858-A911-0A9A2011D6DA.png

I saw @geanes as we passed on Corkscrew on Thu but I was honestly surprised how few 100s I saw when I was there. I saw a bunch of 200s running all over the place though. Sorry if I was antisocial and didn't participate in the gatherings. Camping at Eureka CG puts you farther from town and trying to keep the family happy was my first priority.

Bump for the new year. Any idea if anything official is in the works for this year? I'm guessing no, as COVID nonsense is ramping up more this year than last, but summer plans start being made about now. Would be nice to know if it's a realistic maybe at this point, knowing how the last couple summers have gone.

Bump for the new year. Any idea if anything official is in the works for this year? I'm guessing no, as COVID nonsense is ramping up more this year than last, but summer plans start being made about now. Would be nice to know if it's a realistic maybe at this point, knowing how the last couple summers have gone.
No idea if there will be an “official” HIH, but the last two unofficial HIHs were awesome. I’ll be there again this Summer.

Would like to be added to the next HIH meeting. Will someone familiar with the past meetups post a new post? Thx

Would like to be added to the next HIH meeting. Will someone familiar with the past meetups post a new post? Thx
The event organizers @paflytyer and @bluecruiser will create a new thread at the appropriate time. There is a registration process for the event so check back often for details.

Hey all, if anyone still follows this thread, YES we are actively working on getting HIHX, the big #10 up and going. Shooting for online registration within the next two weeks. Will post more here. May start a new thread, @paflytyer would do that.

With 2 years off, due to "you know what", it has been slow going getting back up and going. We are still working with new folks who provide us permitting, insurance, etc. A lot has changed in 2 years and we are having to figure it out.

99% SURE that the dates of event will be July 27th - July 31st. You would show up to event site, mid-day on 27th, trails 28th, 29th, 30th with a tear down/packup/clean up the site day on July 31st.

We could use the encouragement, hope everyone is still excited about getting to the mountains and having a good time.

chris

Hey all, if anyone still follows this thread, YES we are actively working on getting HIHX, the big #10 up and going. Shooting for online registration within the next two weeks. Will post more here. May start a new thread, @paflytyer would do that.

With 2 years off, due to "you know what", it has been slow going getting back up and going. We are still working with new folks who provide us permitting, insurance, etc. A lot has changed in 2 years and we are having to figure it out.

99% SURE that the dates of event will be July 27th - July 31st. You would show up to event site, mid-day on 27th, trails 28th, 29th, 30th with a tear down/packup/clean up the site day on July 31st.

We could use the encouragement, hope everyone is still excited about getting to the mountains and having a good time.

chris
I’ll be there! I’ve “unofficially” been there the last two years and it’s been great. It will be so nice to have you guys back in an official capacity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom