Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This picture looks like it was made in 1957 or 1958.

1621368923963.png

Is anyone coming out to the San Juan's this year from Maryland, Virginia, etc? I have an overland trailer in that area I'd really like to get out here. You would be fine to utilize the trailer on your trip here for camping in. I will cover your gas for your leg to Colorado as well as a kicker in cash for hauling the trailer. It is around 1200 lbs in weight and tows no problem behind an 80 or 100.

We might even be able to work out something where you use the camper in the San Juan area, but would need to sort those details on a case by case basis.

It sleeps two comfortably.

I'm also able to meet within a pretty good distance of here. We have friends/family in Bozeman that could also receive the trailer, as well as in Minnesota if thats part of the "through travel" part of a trip.

Last edited:
ok folks, can we get a roll call on who will be in Silverton next week, if we get enough folks replying, maybe I could get us a place to all gather for food and drink on Thursday evening, 7-29.

ok folks, can we get a roll call on who will be in Silverton next week, if we get enough folks replying, maybe I could get us a place to all gather for food and drink on Thursday evening, 7-29.

Two adults. All week.

Me, Connor, Kip, lee, Matt, and Ed will all be around.

Marc, Danise, Colin, Paige, Goldie - But don't include us in numbers for finding a place with food/drinks.

I’ll be there. Would like to meet Lee, see if the man matches the legend. :p

We roll out Sunday, leave Ouray for Idaho on Friday.

My adult son and I will be there 7/26-8/2.

Reactions: BCM
I'll be in town with my wife Tuesday till Friday.

Reactions: BCM
2 of us will be in town we’d-sun

Stopped for dinner in Amarillo. Arriving tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom