Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My new tires will here soon!

thanks to @ga12r1 for the suggestion!

hopefully I will get a rear bumper before HIH this year.

man I better get in...
Don't want to sidetrack this thread but I'd love to get your feedback on those tires maybe over pm once you get some miles on them. I run the A/T G015 and love them but I've been considering moving up to the M/T variant.

Last edited:
Don't want to sidetrack this thread but I'd love to get your feedback on those tires maybe over pm once you get some miles on them. I get the A/T G015 and love them but I've been considering moving up to the M/T variant.
Well, if nothing else they sure do look BA!

I’ll pay for some beer for someone to show up with a set 37’s and rock them the whole time! On a 100

I just order a set yesterday. Heading to Big Bend in two weeks. I can report back after the trip.

That would be the exact scenario I'd be looking for: lots of highway miles combined with the rocky/dusty off-road trails of Big Bend that I frequent. Very curious how they perform and hold up. The only problem with living in Central TX is that I have to drive 500-900 miles of highway just to get to the off-road tracks I enjoy :(

They are supposed to be delivered today. Going to try to get them mounted ASAP. My review is going to come from me only having 33’s, so the bigger size may slant any kind of opinions I have. I will be putting pavement miles on them for the immediate future since my cruiser is mall cruiser, lol

EDIT: I’m an idiot and forgot that I actually got a set Nitto Trail Grapper M/T at 295/70/18

Last edited:
So who’s gonna bring the Corona-Virus this year?

I was thinking YotaMD swag bag hand sanitizes would be pretty cool, but this panic has to stop for that to be even remotely possible.

We'll have to have a "Wave, no handshake" policy at HQ, haha.

I got 2 cases of TP, 4 packs of clorox wipes and 1 gallon of hand sani. Willing to trade for a built 2003+ 100 series with low miles. No low ballers, I know what I have.

Elbow bumps

It will be interesting to see what Easter Jeep Safari does. That’s like 10x the size of HIH. Wonder if Moab will allow it. Lots of $ impact, for sure.

The NCAA just cancelled any outside fans from attending the men’s basketball tournament, just family and “essential personnel”. Talk about $ impact...

Big offroad meet ups will probably be the same.

I’ll go out on a limb and say the only things that will cancel HIH will be federal or state quarantine mandates. Things like what they are doing in Seattle in banning gatherings of 250 or more people.

I got some mason jars of medicine that'll kill a virus.

I like your style. I myself am doing some preventive measures tonight... in the name of health.

Having survived several terrible attacks of Lord Calvert Virus you are gonna have a hard time convincing me that this Corona Virus is worse.

*important update*

Obviously the coronavirus hysteria is going to have an enormous impact on sports and gatherings for the foreseeable future. We've been in touch with BLM and Town of Silverton and as of right now, there are no plans for any changes to HIH. Colorado has not implemented any restrictions for gatherings of our size, but Oregon just banned gatherings of 250+, so it's a real possibility. Cruise Moab and Easter Jeep Safari (much bigger events than HIH) are looking into restrictions and we're keeping an eye on what they do. Their events are just a few weeks away. We have plenty of time.

We considered delaying registration but ultimately decided that overreacting didn't make a lot of sense at this point.

In the unlikely event that HIH is cancelled because of a pandemic, we will refund all registrations minus the transaction fee (about $8.00).

We now have two rules for HIH attendees.

1. Have a working CB
2. Don't have coronavirus

See you in Silverton!

I'm planning on some new gear for this year....

1584038614673.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom