For Sale 100 Series TC UCA's, 30mm Spacers, ARB Breather kit, Stock Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow mudders,

I have a few things in my garage that have been sitting for a while, and I have decided to go a different direction with my truck so to the for sale section they go!

Total Chaos UCA's: Price New $750 - Asking Price: $350 + shipping
Used but in great shape. I bought these last year from another Mud member at 100s in the Hills. I never installed them on my truck, and have decided to just leave my truck at the height it is right now so they are for sale at the same price I paid for them.
98 - 07 100 Series Land Cruiser UCA

Polyurethane 30mm rear spacers: Price new $75+ shipping - Asking Price: $75 shipped (America)
These are brand new in the box. I never installed them. Again, I am running a 1.5" lift and was going to use these to lift the rear and inch and crank the T-bars in the front (with the UCA's) but decided to leave it at this height.
FJ80/LX450 & 100 Series/LX470 Trim Packer Rear - 30mm

ARB Breather Kit: Price New $70 - Asking Price: $65 shipped
Again, never installed so brand new in the box. This is a nice kit and has pretty much everything you need to run the breather lines as high as necessary.
ARB Differential Breather Kit (170112)

Stock 16" Rims: Asking Price 250+ shipping
I have 4 of my stock rims for sale. I replaced these rims with Rock Warriors so these are sitting in the garage collecting dust. The Nitto Terra Grapplers have tread, but I would replace them.

If you want to talk any prices or have any questions please feel free to PM me or just reply. If you are looking to pick up rims or anything I am in New Orleans so maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!
-Josh

20170419_153013.jpg

20170419_153016.jpg

20170419_153020.jpg

20170419_153023.jpg

20170419_153048.jpg

Last edited:
Update!

Ok, a few people asked for pics of the UCA's. Sorry, I didn't have time to clean them up before work, but the previous owner said they were used for about 10k miles and he decided to go with something else because they were rubbing on the 35's he was running. You can see that in the pics. The ball joints don't have any play and the poly bushings are in great shape as are the zerks.

20170426_041659.jpg

20170426_041713.jpg

20170426_041726.jpg

20170426_041749.jpg

Also, sorry for the confusion, but I fixed the origional post.....the spacers are Ironman spacers from Metaltech not from Slee. I forgot where I ordered them from since it had been so long since I got them (I had ordered some other stuff from them at the time and threw these in with shipping. Same design, probably same manufacturer. :hmm:

FJ80/LX450 & 100 Series/LX470 Trim Packer Rear - 30mm

20170426_040656.jpg

20170426_040712.jpg

20170426_040729.jpg

1. Do the UCA's come with all original grade 8 hardware?
2. Don't the ball joints have a rubber boot or something to protect them?
3. Do these retain factory caster hardware & location?

1. Do the UCA's come with all original grade 8 hardware?
2. Don't the ball joints have a rubber boot or something to protect them?
3. Do these retain factory caster hardware & location?

1) I would believe that the bolts that are though the ball joints are grade 8 and are what come with the kit.
2) No, these are a uniball design so they do not have boots.
3) Yes, they retain the factory caster hardware and location.

For more info on these guys please see the link below.
TOTAL CHAOS FABRICATION - 1998-2007 Landcruiser 100 Series Upper Control Arm Suspension Kit

could you get a shipping quote for the wheel/tires to 98104

what are the date codes on the tires? reason they should be replaced?

I'm still interested in the spacers, but haven't heard back from you yet about sending payment... Let me know! PM sent

Ken, PM replied....spacers sale pending.

could you get a shipping quote for the wheel/tires to 98104

what are the date codes on the tires? reason they should be replaced?

The date is "4111" which means they were manufactured in the 41st week of 2011. I replaced them because they had close to 60k miles on them, were getting a little loud, and I just was upgrading rims to Rock Warroirs which are 17s. I can get a quote for you, but I am sure shipping from New Orleans to Seattle is going to be expensive for such large tires. They are heavy. I don't mind shipping them on a pallet if you have a company that can accept that (loading dock).

Pmed.

Ken, PM replied....spacers sale pending.

The date is "4111" which means they were manufactured in the 41st week of 2011. I replaced them because they had close to 60k miles on them, were getting a little loud, and I just was upgrading rims to Rock Warroirs which are 17s. I can get a quote for you, but I am sure shipping from New Orleans to Seattle is going to be expensive for such large tires. They are heavy. I don't mind shipping them on a pallet if you have a company that can accept that (loading dock).
Sweet let me know shipping prices either way. I'm sure I can find a loading dock if I need to but if not get the other price as well.

UCAs and Spacers are sold.

ARB breathers are sold.

Bump. Rims are still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom