100 Series Mud Flap Eliminators (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

10 minute install 1 :banana:

made in the USA
usa.gif

Again, great thinking on a great product!

If you're looking for new products to produce (that sort of mimick what you've done here), the GXs are starting to get pretty popular for modifying for offroading, etc. - mainly because they're getting nearly ridiculously cheap - and as people are remove their running boards, it leaves the bottom of the front fender looking "unfinished." I believe a small paintable plate to finish the bottom of the fender would be a product that will increase in popularity. I'd be a buyer for 2 sets right off.

If you have any interest in investigating that possible product, let me know, and I'll be happy to help with photos, measurements, etc.

Again, great thinking on a great product!

If you're looking for new products to produce (that sort of mimick what you've done here), the GXs are starting to get pretty popular for modifying for offroading, etc. - mainly because they're getting nearly ridiculously cheap - and as people are remove their running boards, it leaves the bottom of the front fender looking "unfinished." I believe a small paintable plate to finish the bottom of the fender would be a product that will increase in popularity. I'd be a buyer for 2 sets right off.

If you have any interest in investigating that possible product, let me know, and I'll be happy to help with photos, measurements, etc.

Hmmn:hmm: PM sent

Hey Phil just ordered a set of these a minute ago. My OEM flaps are all sorts of destroyed and this fits the bill PERFECTLY! My truck is the silver ("champagne") color, can I install these unfinished? Or would I need to be concerned about corrosion?

Hey Phil just ordered a set of these a minute ago. My OEM flaps are all sorts of destroyed and this fits the bill PERFECTLY! My truck is the silver ("champagne") color, can I install these unfinished? Or would I need to be concerned about corrosion?

One of the nice feature of the flaps is they are galvanized coated and do not require any finishing. Mine are installed unfinished on our silver LX470 and spend a lot of time on the beach with no corrosion issue.

Thanks for the order, will ship today.

One of the nice feature of the flaps is they are galvanized coated and do not require any finishing. Mine are installed unfinished on our silver LX470 and spend a lot of time on the beach with no corrosion issue.

Thanks for the order, will ship today.

Thanks, much appreciated! I'll try to remember to report back with pics once installed. This is such an awesome product. Thanks to @DirtDawg for pointing me to these after seeing the condition of my flaps!

This is will fit the Toyota 100 correct? I havent checked on the bumper of the LX470s vs the Toyota 100 but seems they are the same....?

LX470 and 100 series rear bumper the same. Our flaps fit all LX/100 1998 - 2007

Ordered. About to make the poverty pack complete with these bad boys. Love the way they clean up the lines of the rear.

Wow fast shipping too. USPS is telling me tomorrow delivery to Dallas. Will add to the list of items to address this weekend. There are many!!

Wow Phil! Awesome product, awesome service, and fit my needs beautifully. As you can see my mudflaps were bad and needed replaced (one almost didn't exist!) and these not only provided the support needed for the bumper, they cleaned the lines of the rig so well. Best mod under $50 for my cruiser so far.

-Andrew

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

Just ordered mine!

Since you've probably seen these on more trucks than anyone, any words of wisdom regarding finishing them, Phil (material, color, etc)? With my white truck I'd rather not keep them just the raw material.

Looking forward to completing the more streamlined look. Running boards came off this weekend.

upload_2018-3-19_7-3-0.png

3 layers of primer, 3 layers of paint, 3 layers of flat clear. As noted I put mine on bare and I'm happy with them.

80 pounds of LCP Mud Flap Eliminators arrived today.:clap: MADE IN USA

Order Today and have them by Friday in most cases (2 days USPS Priority Mail) FREE SHIPPING in the US

Clickable order link ► LCP Mud Flap Eliminators

The clean look as seen below on our LCP 2D BECH Cruiser.:)

3pV6IqELbzIUZlXbC0-XXl2Nww5UQQlyXCPgrZr-Yc9gPQida1CWJfqdAlE0D1MiNLSfuF5LTlYq0hPj1W9GeMpneGoXtETX0ruI6HMBYSR7cbqMSzvgUp_2pwwQwkmNL4QCkoEbGGXRxTm8udgrL_2605txXdJjTS5KcbZrtxFEImG25f-n1HQrVTk6UFFqu5-yGq8tajd4E-cbp2KE5Fzbgw5XiFnnb8kjlP4RBaQaWerR_e9p_nMEDEZzDEv0W_MpYCGbPC2m9APgphUZLt-9Tn3W4jIY2VOdoQ9ASYLiwayyu9SD1MKZSR-_c-9SrMRvk6_DD5dHDsGRq6uOXYhVbpyRw7VihQMZDFxHue6_nuTaDLsa6bzDPHr9-X0RTkzMp8ivPJmKeEmnFFCghr1fvzc-VZIIU827JaVjg_AID36ExjwF-LKN9jLeIdmvGvUSndcZ1_Qp3LzNeZtq7WevH5GT9g8oj6bcGOYLeWw61JKen13vUV82J_WxOzfVWtde8uI0PNT9VvvTFQitc8KcTMoalnMlCq8j5YuW3F0XwhgMevmcwZqJY0eGok3b-VToUriBTIdyQEYy_gR_RfY2FdKRmHpnO1I1zKfJ=w1266-h949-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom