100 Series Mud Flap Eliminators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did not want to destroy perfectly good mudflaps by cutting for clearance, so I ordered @LandCruiserPhil ’s eliminators. Installed and impressed with simplicity and quality. Will keep OEM flaps in case. Good product.

4AF658A0-839A-4D48-B955-507DA15E497B.jpeg

14A5C335-36A9-48A4-92E6-C1B9906EC2F7.jpeg

A174D4B4-9AE5-4E5F-B128-F41955819AA6.jpeg

I bought my LX without mud flaps, what screws do I need to get this thing bolted on to the bumper?

Just ordered a set for my 2006 LC100 that I have been prepping for HIHX in Silverton, CO in July. Recently added BFG K02 tires, Slee SliderSteps, and Ironman front recovery points so these should just about complete my prep. Was going to make them myself but I recently bought Phil’s jack adapter so thought I would continue to support the LC100 community!

Thanks @LandCruiserPhil. The mudflap delete is easy, sturdy and awesome. I watched my brothers 4runner bash his mudflaps on multiple rocks and I never had to worry about ripping my rear bumper off.

Thanks @LandCruiserPhil. The mudflap delete is easy, sturdy and awesome. I watched my brothers 4runner bash his mudflaps on multiple rocks and I never had to worry about ripping my rear bumper off.
Good to hear
Saving one bumper at a time.🤙

Just ordered a set for my 2006 LC100 that I have been prepping for HIHX in Silverton, CO in July. Recently added BFG K02 tires, Slee SliderSteps, and Ironman front recovery points so these should just about complete my prep. Was going to make them myself but I recently bought Phil’s jack adapter so thought I would continue to support the LC100 community!
Mud flap deletes have arrived and I have now prepped and painted with Rustoleum Rubberized Undercarriage spray. Once completely dried/cured I will attach. Thanks Phil!

Just ordered a set of mudflap delete for my next month CO trip. Thanks!
Mud flap deletes have arrived and I have now prepped and painted with Rustoleum Rubberized Undercarriage spray. Once completely dried/cured I will attach. Thanks Phil!

Thanks guys

Being galvanized no finish is required but I do understand the need to personalize and match. 🤙 :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom