100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

#UnEAFed the 100 today in preparation to turn it over to my 16 year old daughter in 3 weeks. She’s never been this slick since the FrontRunner was installed.

Hope to get it back and park it for EAF duty in a year. Need to rack up another 50,000 miles on the TRD Pro before she gets it for good

Pray for the 100.

7B2468B9-3411-4299-B2E6-0BAD9D9249FA.jpeg
Q

0F720239-F4DC-46E6-B2DC-46DF718D25C0.jpeg

Doing the timing belt and water pump on Ardenne's 100. Anyone know the part number for these little clips on the timing cover?
20180211_172257.jpg

Also i think this bearing is bad.

The curves of the cover will keep the harness out of harms way.

And whomever put the damn ac in there should have been required to unbolt it after it had been installed in a truck before it went to production.

And whomever put the damn ac in there should have been required to unbolt it after it had been installed in a truck before it went to production.

You only have to unbolt the front 2 bolts from the fan bracket. The one bolt way back below the manifold is left alone.

Yep but I still want to kill the small handed bastards.

Just changed that pulley on mine last night. Sounded like it was lubed with sand.
I’ve been carrying a spare hoping that will prevent it from going out

It started sounding like a$$ right before the alien adventure. Ran great, though.

Parked it and have been driving the 60 since returning. Now it feels like it’s missing a cylinder, and I’ve got a CEL. Hoping it’s just a coil pack.

Lou’s truck
Why is he selling? Seems like he hasnt had it very long
My cousin was tossing around the idea of an LX and this one fits the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom