SOLD 1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. This is an awesome 60. I love to watch 60 prices on Bring a Trailer. I would wager that you will get more on BAT than on here. Just my opinion. If you do end up posting it up for auction please post the link up here. This will be a fun one to watch. Personally, I wouldn't be able to part with it... Ha ha

No kidding. This is an awesome 60. I love to watch 60 prices on Bring a Trailer. I would wager that you will get more on BAT than on here. Just my opinion. If you do end up posting it up for auction please post the link up here. This will be a fun one to watch. Personally, I wouldn't be able to part with it... Ha ha

Last edited:
Ok. I need to say something here. Folks selling their trucks REALLY need to think about a “TL;DR” for the F/S post. Please put the area you’re in AND the price either in the ad title, or the first few lines of the ad.

Honestly, I really don't know what it is worth. I've been a Mudder a long time, not that many posts, but if you look at my profile, you'll see I've been here a while. So, I am not being coy. I've dropped so much money into it, but that has nothing to with the value. As we all know, you put so much time and money into these trucks and never expect you will sell them. They are really precious. What do you think the market for it might be? I guess I am trying to figure out if I should sell it.
Why are you listing it in the for sale section if it’s not for sale?

If it is for sale list a price.

nice truck btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom