CSC December 2010 Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Look it's Ross!

CSC1012_01.jpg

CSC1012_02.jpg

CSC1012_03.jpg

Last edited:
sure do :grinpimp: - couldn't make it to the meet, though

Actually, there was also a second red one there, but it left before Medtro got there with his shutter box.

And you own an 80 too, so the 40 will never leave the garage again (until it's sold).

I owned 80's in the past and it has left the garage even went wheeling:flipoff2:

FWIW the 40 will never be for sale until the ultimate garage sale that I will not be present for:hmm:

FWIW the 40 will never be for sale until the ultimate garage sale that I will not be present for:hmm:
:eek:

Dont take this the wrong way Phil, but...............

I call Dibs! :grinpimp:

Actually, there was also a second red one there, but it left before Medtro got there with his shutter box.

I was the 2nd 40. I took an hour out of a date with my :princess: to do a prisonor exchange with Mike (you can see my front axel in the back of his blue 60) - Thanks Mike

It was good to meet a couple of you! Unfortunately I had to run after picking up a few tools from Kevin. I definitely plan on coming down and hanging out more often. Thanks!

I was the 2nd 40. I took an hour out of a date with my :princess: to do a prisonor exchange with Mike

Now thats impressive - a woman who knows how to share her husbands love with another addiction :D

Well I found after 20 years of wedded bliss the 95% - 5% rule works pretty well. I will let you gues who gets the 95%.......of time, tressure and talent.

I was the 2nd 40. I took an hour out of a date with my :princess: to do a prisonor exchange with Mike (you can see my front axel in the back of his blue 60) - Thanks Mike

No problem, Scott. I'm glad I could help. Yep...that red 40 you've put together is a nice one. Have fun with the disk conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom