60 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Well since my last trip ( the first with my turbo intercooler setup ) to our nice Baru Volcano here in Panama .. and hace a nice up trip .

eb14d71c.jpg

Mates ejoy the route ..

eb14b6eb.jpg

video .. ( quick time needed )

http://4x4panama.com/Tapage/paseos/Volcan/2007/volcanvideo2007.MOV

And sure fun factor for me ..

eb1280d5.jpg.orig.jpg

But .. not always are smiles ..

As you know s*** happens .

eb129fc1.jpg.orig.jpg

yess sr .. I rolled my lovely Tencha ..

Long story short .. break a brake line .. ( steel braided BTW ) and my transfer pull out my 4L to N .. ( bad time ) 1.5 turn .. and thats it ..

Mechanical sparkling ( unless my brake line ) so my plans are ..
rarezas22.jpg

Isn't the roof caved in up to the edge of the windshield? How are you going to fix that?

Well at least it happend while you were having fun and not while it was parked at some store or other location.

on the bright side, it looks like the snorkel survived.

I agree Bob it - But that windshield frame is going to need some work, or replaced

I can't see the chyt happens photo - can you repost?

Oh man, that is a shame. I'm glad to hear you are allright. That thing will look great with a soft top, though. Keep us posted.

so sorry about your cruiser mate!!, and you just got the intercooler done, that sucks! i always enjoy reading your posts because your english is just a little off, kind of like fez off of that 70's show. i guess your projects are not going to end for a while now!

i like the idea of doing up a cruiser like the brown one but with a rollcage off of the front section.

That sucks!!!!! Oh well, break out the sawzall and start CHOPPING. Post up pics when you are done.

Dynosoar :zilla:

Thanks all folks .. ! ( well everyday I will try to improve my english Cody C :D your suggestions all in all are highly apreciated . ! )

I love my long Tencha Brokenparts .. why pretty simple it's my sleeping room !

campamento.jpg

Ya I know full roll cage .. front, B pillar, C pillar and end .. 4 bars thought.

BTW ya Safary snorkel will survive !

Is it bad that I've always hoped, just a little, that a tree would fall on the back of my cruiser so I could do the same thing.....Not that I want my cruiser to hurt, but I don't have and excuse to do it, so I never will.

Ouch!!!

looking like progess mi amigo.

I am looking forward to see the results.

Did you find some parts of a another roof?

Wow, have you ever seen the 60/55 that IPOR did? check it out, might give you some ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom