60 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i got a QUESTION THEM SOFT TOPS THAT USE BUTTONS TO FASTEN THEM DOWN. WONT THE TOP BLOW Oof going down the roads at say 60 to 70 mph? how badly do they leak,. Can you keep any heat in in winter time i no u south of boarder. but i wana remove mt top.

Actually I always dream with soft top in my cruiser .. I found maual doors to make all perfect to me ..

I will take more pics this week and you can see my idea in the front of roof to hang the soft top ..

Litlle update from today .. removing the paint and note the new cut in my front fender flare to allow my tires don't hit my flare again :D

tencha-evoII-cut.jpg

Next Sat the final day I promise !

Can't wait to see completed pics. What color are you going to paint it?

white ! I love white Cruisers .. as she come from Arakawa ! :D

Any more progress???

That is looking awesome! Are you gonna do a full cage or the cab?

wow, don't know how I missed this thread. It would be cool if you could somehow fab in a folding front window, like the 40 or 70s

Sorry guys .. the delay it's caused in my body shop ( the first one that I selected ) leave the job .. after some fight with the worker and the owner I dicede move my lovely Tencha to another body shop ( today ) with all problems that it involves ( it's partially disasembled/dismantled )

So I hope I have good news and pics of progress soon ..

Well guys .. after plenty of problems in my first selected body shop ( aka bad body workers ) I'm in other one .. and noe more pics with new stuf .. ! ( finaly ! )

evoII-part2-1.jpg

evoII-part2-2.jpg

evoII-part2-3.jpg

Owner Toys :D

evoII-part2-4.jpg

evoII-part2-5.jpg

We are pushing the pedadl to floor !

Sweeet, it looks great. You leaving the rear full length? I cant wait to see how this turns out.

Sorry about the crappy body shop. This is going to be good.

dont's forget to ad something new

modify it with this, it will help you get thru rush hour traffic.
60-gunship.jpg

David, I thought I'd brighten up your photos so we could see what was going on.
evoII-part2-1.jpg

evoII-part2-2.jpg

evoII-part2-3.jpg

I think you may need to turn up the brightness on your monitor, those are hella washed out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom