Cruise Moab 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ohhh Man!!!!!!

Nothing can beat the first time, but I'm willimg to try!

Yeah that will suck if you have to back Moab. Next year you can follow me and learn a thing or two. I might need 5 bucks again as well.:D

Im already looking foward to it!

Yeah that will suck if you have to back Moab. Next year you can follow me and learn a thing or two. I might need 5 bucks again as well.:D

Im already looking foward to it!

I'll be bigger and badder next time, you wanna borrow my tricycle?:)

You mean shorter and fatter?
OH SNAP!

Yeah, my temper will be shorter, and and the caliber of my handgun will be fatter!

DOUBLE SNAP!

Shoot. I guess it's too early to sign up, eh?

I'm planning on making the trip to CM08 from PA this year! Any like minded east coasters are welcome to caravan.

Ben

I may try to bring the 45 next year.;) We'll see.

You reckon the 2009 will be around those same dates?
2009 is what Im shootin for, just trying to plan ahead. Thanks.
:beer:.

Were you planning on enviting the guy who built your truck out there to show you how to wheel it? I suppose that I could do all the mechanics on it when the dealer tells you a rod is knocking.:flipoff2:

Can't wait, rig will be double locked, h55f'd and toting 2 kids:D

Were you planning on enviting the guy who built your truck out there to show you how to wheel it? I suppose that I could do all the mechanics on it when the dealer tells you a rod is knocking.

I am a master wheeler dirtgypsy. I mean, come on.:rolleyes: I could wheel a raft if it had wheels on it.

I knew all along that it wasnt the rod. I needed someone to change my waterpump and I couldnt get my wife to do it so I figure you where the next best choice to do it for me. :lol:

I am a master wheeler dirtgypsy. I mean, come on.:rolleyes: I could wheel a raft if it had wheels on it.

I knew all along that it wasnt the rod. I needed someone to change my waterpump and I couldnt get my wife to do it so I figure you where the next best choice to do it for me. :lol:

you are a master debater my friend and you couldn't hit water when you fall out of the raft.

have you seen my new front bumper?:cheers:

cliNt

Maybe I'll show up for my 10 year reunion from my 1st .
It was the 1st wheeling trip I took the BJ70 on (hell it was the shakedown run since I only put 100 miles on it before I hit the road to go out there)

2008 CM Regitration

I just signed up. Looking forward to it again.

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom