XXi Industries Buyer Beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Buyer Beware on XXi Industries.
Mark at XXi is a crook and burned me of my hard earned money.
Not even 1000kms out of an injection pump and the tear down showed plenty of cut corners.
Only willing to make amends after the customer goes to fix the problem and warranty is void.
He does not have the customers best interest and is only out for himself.

Have a read here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1hz-fuel-pump-issue.828959/

There are plenty of other pissed off people on the Lcool forum

http://www.lcool.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34642

I have been personally contacted by a few people who may be skeptical about showing their face at the attempt of getting a warranty. I hope people will come forward and share their experiences

Last edited:
That's my LCOOL thread above.
I paid in full for my XXi 'High Performance' WTA intercooler in October 2013, and didn't receive it until May 2014.
Over the past 11 month I have emailed XXi with warranty and/or refund claims, they have replied to only 3. As for phone calls they have my number and simply ignore my calls and txt's. I have called Mark more than 10 times on one particular day with no answer or return call.
I feel I have experienced no customer service at all with XXi, they are quick to blame the customer or make excuses.

received_10206127993376660.jpeg

Is the drain at the correct spot? Does it work?
Was it from a watercrossing?

Mark has contacted me in terms of a refund.
I will follow up what happens.

I've bought a heap of gear from Mark at XXi and it's all been high quality gear and I've had no issues with it. I have dealt with Mark on numerous occasions now and am more than happy with the service.

Maybe the bloke who built the pump had a rough day and had some problems but it sounds like the situation is sorted . I'm sure people who make gear for ARB, TJM etc have an issue every now and then and that's what warranties are for.

I hope you get your money back and spend it elsewhere.

Found out I got the first one and I am sure it was a bit of a prototype....
He seems keen to straighten this out. I hope he does and I have a strong feeling he will.

Refund was finally sent and received.
I feel as if I didn't make this public I would have been treated differently.
Glad this headache is over, I was pretty turned off by the way I was treated and talked to.

Haven't bought from Mark, but I'm waiting to get a bunch of stuff when he releases it. Always been super responsive and taken time to promptly respond with full answers.

Funny how the 'Haters' are XXi customers......
You got a Prototype Karter? Yeah right, another dumb XXi excuse.

Here's a interesting post, especially the photos of a XXi airbox that leaked red dust blowing the engine!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/57974...=m_notif¬if_t=group_comment&actorid=841448855

And yet another failed XXi WTA intercooler on the lcool 70's section:
LCOOL.org :: Log in
My post that was removed goes as follows:
"Boohoo...So because XXi cant produce a product that fits because of their own Incompetentce, its up to the customer to pay to fix it. Did you read that garbage before posting it???
Its not just intercoolers, XXi products are failing all over the net and they hide behind thier phones and computers.
Now you have posted "((dont ask))", you also posted this on the iH8MUD 1HD intercooler thread. Why even mention it then? Its not hard to work out...
On your 1HD-FTE power mods thread you went from having a Gen 1 XXi cooler, and Hi Flow injectors. Then all of a sudden Gen 2 XXi cooler and no Hi Flow injectors? Then you had to fit Hi Flow injectors again?
Im not sure you can say a CORE LEAK is trouble free dude!"

The "Edited" MartinR refers to is regarding his post on page 22 of the 1HDT intercooler thread here:
"...., sure there were some issued at the beginning (none my fault) which ended in a new BB-ext and cooler (dont ask) lets just say one was all to happy to come to the party, this was Mark from XXi, the major repairs I had to make and the other took a hell of a long time to take some responsibility , after some discussions I said I'll do the engine the rest is up to the other two parties involved"

MartinR is clearly an attention seeker, who is misleading everyone.

Edit to my last 1hd cooler post too...
The official 1HDT Intercooler thread

I might add that during the install I noticed Mark's HDJ80 had a bonnet scoop. When I asked what intercooler it had? he stated none...
Not very reassuring that the bloke who sold me his product, didn't even have one on his own vehicle...

Last edited:
Mark has claimed on my Lcool thread he was sick, well he wasn't too sick to do touch up repairs to his Dad's house after the install...

Let me guess? It involved a paint bucket and brush............ lol

He's nothing more than a PAINTER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom