???whats your 0---60 time??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last time I checked 0-60 in a Cruiser was an FJ60 I had just built a motor for. stock in every way but the motor. 12.0 seconds with a little bit of lost time as I spun all four tires when I nailed the throttle on rain wet pavement.

Mark...

im just glad im not the only one that has checked.... every reply is further proof to my wife that im not a complete loon.

I don't really need to get up to 60 that fast. Getting on the freeway the Smart cars and plastic bumpered vehicles see me coming and get out of the way.

im just glad im not the only one that has checked.... every reply is further proof to my wife that im not a complete loon.

There's no guarantee that we're all not complete loons as well... birds of a feather and all that. :)

I don't really need to get up to 60 that fast. Getting on the freeway the Smart cars and plastic bumpered vehicles see me coming and get out of the way.

me either I live in the boonies the only towns around are small. my son drives it to school and he loves it and is safe in it. not to mention he can load up his freinds and go wheel.

My HJ60 with auto does it in 58 seconds, under normal acceleration.
If I were to floor it, maybe 40 seconds or so.

0-60 mph? That would be 96 km/h... Ehm... well...
Okay, question: how fast is a small street dog on three legs? Cause every time I try to drive him into the pavement (than it's a real street dog), I can't keep up with him.
To be honest, the only time I've seen more than 90 km/h on my speedo meter, was down our 64 meter high bridge (6%):D

This thread reminds me of two buddies back in high school who got "speed contest" tickets for racing a 70-something cj5 and a 240z in very bad tune. Both cars chortled and popped their way to about 35mph before the cop intervened (because they both managed to spin their tires at launch).:lol:

pretty funny just to thing about that .. I'm gonna do it a report that .. don't expect my reply this year . .. Tencha will probably it's gonna take longer to reach 60mph .. :cry:

So far 19 month's. But mind you I took the body off ground and painted the frame rebuilt the axles with lockers all new birfields bearings and just finished the safari suspension last night. Body goes back on next weekend then about 4 months till on the road so really 0-60 will be about 2 years.

Mine hits 60 just a little bit quicker than a Volkswagen van.

Gimme a week :D

Seriously though, last time I timed it, dead stop to 60, was just about 14 seconds. Maybe just a hair over.

going to go now and check. report back in 45 minutes

I attempted to time my 2f powered monster but, after spinning the tires thought 3rd gear it instantly hooked up, wheelied and I lost the stop watch under the rear seat. Try again later.

3.2 seconds in my e55 on drag radials. ;)

In the fj, I don't know if it will even hit 60 yet. :eek:

21 secs for me and i was power shiftin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom