What is your 80 getting for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine's getting an fsm! , ruff stuff diff cover for the new front axle, new custom front panhard, and the 7/16th rear ff hub mod! :)

New starter, heater core, dash, power window motors, sound system, and a tune up.

Another early present...Warn 8000 with ARB bumper. Maybe if she's really good a new PHH too.

The :princess: is getting me some recovery gear too. Bonus :D

Have your :princess: talk to my :princess: !

Elsie gets a birf rebuild. OEM sweetie, you sssssuch a good gurl....:santa:

7 new speakers... WAAAAY over due ;)

got an early one with the 1" spring spacers, vacuum out the the truck for the first time in about 2 years, and hopefully some nice new shocks.

8 qts of Rotella 5w-40 T-syn, 1 Pure-One oil filter, empty the tuna can and maybe a vacuum job since the wif can't be bothered.

Other than that I'll have a little over a week to drive her before I head east again. She might get a late birthday present after I get home but she'll have to wait until May or June.

Eeven including freight, it works out have the price of buying from a stealership here in Australia. Hopefully they will turn up by Chrissy.
Cheers, Mike.

Some dealer prices are insane. Those oil level senders in the sump that trigger the low oil light - $550AU. That's pretty much the same in US dollars these days.

So one toyota dealer here is stuck with a very expensive part I think they'll find hard to move on:D

VCcruiser The only word i can think of while Iam full w/envy (Teardrop Krawler 459:clap:)is: WOW!!!!! and I can even say it backwards, WOW!!!!! some day I'll get me one.Ok enough of that Early b-day present/x-mas .I got 3 BFG'S in the garage (2 for my M416 +the spare,FZJ80 and M416 go together like PB&J :hillbilly:)and 4 more coming for the LC all load range "D". OME 863J from(wasnt-me)and looking for 850J +everything else for the lift. (Daugther in college + 3 @ home = broke :cool:) so got to go used:cheers:

Well since my cats were stolen my bruiser got a straight pipe job today and hopefully a new heater core if I get a reply from some people here. Oh and last month I painted the wheels satin black early Christmas for it.

An oil change and dual battery set up. :)

An oil change, transmission drain and fill, gear oil in the t-case and diffs, brake flush, and power steering fluid. It gets the oil change every year and the rest every other year.

Mine got springs, shocks, and 30mm front spacer as an early present this year. Gettin' homenbrew caster correction and a front axle refresh. New 315's and maybe 4.88's or 5.29's if Santa thinks I've been nice. :D

I just ordered a 4x4 Labs rear bumper with tire swing out, a new steering column cover, new u joints, washer fluid diverter valve, hatch struts and a spare tire. I'm pumped! And I'm glad there are other 80 geeks out there who are the same way.

She will get a new head gasket and everything that goes along with that (PHH, water pump, fuel filter, etc...) out of necessity. :eek:

I have also bought her side markers (turn signals/wing indicators) and rear fogs that will soon go on and am also contemplating an Optima battery, oh, and gasoline.

:cheers: everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom